+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 191 FirstFirst ... 89139179180181182183184185186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1908
Like Tree1566Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Are we supposed to remember who Morales is? Because I don't remember who Morales is.

I have no memory of him either! There was so much fighting going on last night! Its sad that the dwindling number of humans are fighting each other instead of banding together to clear their part of the world of zombies!
    beerbelly and redsox girl like this.

I did I've watched season one at least a dozen times and the last time pretty recently. I've wondered over the years what happened to Morales and his family once they left Atlanta.

He and his family split from the Atlanta group right before everyone else headed to the CDC. They were going to Birmingham because they had family there, IIRC.
    cablejockey and JavaJo like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wow I have no recollection of them. You'd think I'd remember a whole family. I never rewatch any episodes though since most of the time I don't even know why I love the show so much since I hate gore. I can only handle the trauma one time. I almost never made it past the first episode, I was all "why do people like this thing?" But then I pushed on through and binge watched 3 seasons in a few weeks. And now it's one of the only shows I stay up and actually watch live instead of dvr.

I'm clearly blind because at one point last night some woman got shot and I totally thought it was Maggie. Clearly it wasn't, but I was so confused! Who was that? Aaron was carrying off Eric and I yelled what about Maggie???
    cablejockey and beerbelly like this.

When Rick and the group come back to the camp from Atlanta (where they left Merle) and Rick is getting out of the truck, Morales is the one who calls back to him to meet the group and calls Rick, "Helicopter Boy."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

I remembered Morales which I'm only mentioning because I usually find myself confused about everything at this point. I even said to myself "That's Morales." I clearly remember Morales and his family deciding to head towards Alabama( I think) to look for relatives rather than stay with the Atlanta group. His daughter gave her doll to Carols daughter as they were leaving. Or it was another little girl. I thought the scene was terribly sad. Morales was a good guy. So, I'm interested in how he met up with and joined the saviors. I am confident it will be a depressing story.
    I do feel the show has lost it's way now,
    ALSO, where is, or what happened to Gabriel and Negan? And I'm guessing it's too much to ask for Gabriel to shoot Negan between the eyes. Because, you know, Gabriel has a gun and Negan doesn't.
    Last edited by redsox girl; 10-31-2017 at 02:22 AM.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

A Random Foot Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Tick Tick Bomb Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Is Rick on drugs? He sweats more than everyone else and he keeps getting that unfocused, confused look. I think Rick is on drugs.
    dreamonia and redsox girl like this.

I was confused too. I had no idea who was shooting at whom. And even with the explanation of who Morales is, I can't for the life of me remember him. Sadly, this show has lost my interest.
    redsox girl likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I guess Daryl wasn't interested in listening to the Rick/Morales reunion. Rick had that WTF look on his face after Daryl shot Morales, and Daryl was all 'whatever.' Daryl, Morgan, and Tara seem to have formed the Kill 'em All Club...but I agree that I wouldn't want all those captive Saviors back at Hilltop. Don't trust them, don't want to feed them.

Ezekiel was talking too much about them not losing a single person, so that ending was not unexpected. Poor Aaron, too.

And still no Negan and Gabriel? Where's Eugene? Maybe he's been busy making all those bullets everyone keeps blasting away...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

It does look as if there is a faction developing that takes no prisoners and that will be causing problems later on.Poor Ezekial, that was a deadly ambush his group faced. Maggie will be sorry she let that toad Gregory back inside the gates! Her first instinct was so right on--she knew he was suspicious coming back in Gabrial's car without G.

+ Reply to Thread