+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177178179180181182183184185186187
Results 1,861 to 1,868 of 1868
Like Tree1511Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

ARGH, those idiots from the trash pile had me wanting to throw things. I was getting a bad feeling about this episode until Shiva and crew came bounding in and saved the day. Never thought I'd be so happy to see a tiger eat someone's face. And it was lovely to see Negan running scared and not having control, if only for a few minutes. Still undecided about Dwight...

Sasha's ending was well done, even if I do wish she'd have taken a chunk out of Negan. But, that would have been too easy. Sonequa was adorable on The Talking Dead - when Michael Cudlitz walked out with flowers, it was so sweet!

Agree about Maggie's speech. It was perfection. Can't wait for the war to begin next season...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Coworker sent me this :

IMG_5022 (1).jpg
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fanatic

I would have liked to see more zombies in the season finale. I've been feeling the music lately though in some of the episodes. It has like a 80's Terminator type of vibe to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I would have liked to see more zombies in the season finale. I've been feeling the music lately though in some of the episodes. It has like a 80's Terminator type of vibe to it.
    I sort of liked that it focused just on the people. On TD, they said it was the first episode since season 2 and "Judge, Jury, Executioner" (the episode when Dale died) that there's only been one walker in an episode. It almost didn't feel like a walker, since it was Sasha.

Those trash pile hipsters need to get a heavy dose of karma next season. I had a bad feeling about them from the beginning. It was all about what they could get out of the deal and not about defeating the Saviors because it's the right thing to do. If they only cared about the bottom line, then they could be swayed to the other side.

Way, I loved seeing everyone love on Sonequa on TD. It's clear everyone is really fond of her. I just love MK. What a sweetheart. Abraham was my mom's favorite too, mainly because he reminded her of a bf she had in college. She was bummed when I had to break the news of his demise.

For some reason, Sasha's death hit me really hard. I couldn't stop crying, both through the episode and through TD. She wasn't even on my "untouchables" list! I thought it was just a really perfect send-off for her.

All the things Maggie said about Glenn in the finale = I'm totally still not over it. At all. He was one of my favorites.
    waywyrd and libgirl2 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I loved Abraham too. He started out a bit rough, but he had a good heart and he had the best sayings!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

This is just terribly sad: John Bernecker, ‘Walking Dead’ stuntman, dead at 33 after accident on set | myfox8.com

When his GF was talking on SM about wishing they could find a doctor who would believe that he was still in there, I knew it wasn't good. I know they shut down production after it happened. I wonder how long that will last. I'm sure everyone involved is devastated. The actors and the stunt crew work so closely together. Plus, they're all pretty isolated together down in GA, so it's not like shooting in LA or NYC.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I'm friends with a stuntwoman. She gets hit by a car, etc. she gets less padding because she's a woman and can't look 'chubby'.

Sadness, but this makes me worry for her.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

The WD panel at Comic Con was this afternoon. No one's uploaded the panel in full, but the trailer for season 8 is here!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozDQ9-kQo8

Here's a video of the panel highlights. The full panel should be uploaded soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwxoAOOqy8

+ Reply to Thread