+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

I don't think Herschel knew that Sophia was in that barn. If you remember they said Otis was the person who used to "catch" the walkers that ended up on the farm. Shane killed Otis the first night they arrived, I don't think they even mentioned Sophia until after Otis was dead and Carl's operation was over. I think if Herschel knew Sophia was in the barn he would have used that info. to try to convince the newer people that "Walkers are people, too!"

Shane is a real jerk, but he also looks really good with no shirt. If I was that actor, I would have part of my contract state that I had to do at least one shirtless scene per episode.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and libgirl2 like this.

I actually think that Herschel did know. There was a scene, several weeks ago, in which Rick and some others were planning where to search for Sophia. Maggie caught Herschel's eye and slightly nodded toward the barn. Herschel shook his head, and Maggie said nothing. This was the first indication I had that something was in the barn, and I actually thought then that they had stashed Sophie there. Because we had not gotten to really know Herschel at that time, I thought that the worst of him and that he was kidnapping Sophie.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    I actually think that Herschel did know. There was a scene, several weeks ago, in which Rick and some others were planning where to search for Sophia. Maggie caught Herschel's eye and slightly nodded toward the barn. Herschel shook his head, and Maggie said nothing. This was the first indication I had that something was in the barn, and I actually thought then that they had stashed Sophie there. Because we had not gotten to really know Herschel at that time, I thought that the worst of him and that he was kidnapping Sophie.
    Interesting, I didn't catch that.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    Well, if that's to be considered, I wonder why not say anything?

I was shocked to near tears when I saw her step out of the the barn!

God how I love this show!!!!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Well, if that's to be considered, I wonder why not say anything?

I was shocked to near tears when I saw her step out of the the barn!

God how I love this show!!!!
    I'm not sure if you mean I should have said something earlier, or if you're wondering why Maggie didn't say anything. I didn't say anything earlier because I haven't been to the boards much lately as I rarely get to a computer in my house with my crazy family and all of their computer games, etc!
    As far as why Maggie didn't say anything, if Herschel HAD been kidnapping Sophie, then she wouldn't say anything.

Don't forget this starts up again tomorrow night!

The fallout from the last episode should be good...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Did anyone watch last night? I loved the parts with Rick and Glenn and how Rick got all bad-ass in the bar with those 2 guys from Philly. The rest of the gang back at the farm was okay, though Dale still annoys me. Daryl was awesome with his "Olive Oyl" comment to Lori. But could the writers make Lori any more insufferably whiney and stupid? She takes off after Rick & Glenn not that long after they left (they hadn't even gotten to the bar yet), doesn't have the sense to ask Maggie how to get there or review the map before she leaves, then crashes the car by hitting one walker on a straight, otherwise clear road? That level of stupidity is less believable than a zombie outbreak! I wouldn't be surprised if she's the actor in the BI wanting to get out--if I had a character that turned into a perpetually entitled person with poor decision making skills, I'd want to get out of the contract too.

Lori was so stupid! Arghhhh! Glad Rick shot those two guys, I knew they were trouble right away. I thought the episode seemed to be a bit darker.... I heard next week will be many zombies!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Daryl was awesome with his "Olive Oyl" comment to Lori.
    That has to be my favorite of the night, with Rick taking out those two sleazebags in the bar a close second. Was the one guy the same actor who played Rene in True Blood? It sure looked like him.

Unfavorites: Lori is getting dumber each week, and Dale is still insufferable to me. They can both disappear and I wouldn't miss them. Even T-Dog made an appearance and did something useful for a change. Dale? Stood around and gave Shane the stinkeye. Pff.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Yes that was the guy who played Rene in True Blood. Loved me some of him. Too bad he's dead now. My hubby and I are trying to still like the show... I don't know if it's the writing or acting, but something has changed since the first season or rather the first few episodes.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread