+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Like Tree660Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Well, I guess they can end their search for Sophie, poor thing. The only character we've seen less of is T-Dog, who didn't even put in an appearance until 50 minutes into the show tonight. I wouldn't mind if that idiot Dale would disappear, either. Hiding the guns, their main means of protection? Idiot.

So what's to become of Rick and his merry band now that they've ruined Herschel's friends and family plan? I'm thinking they're not too welcome right now. And I haven't looked up any spoilers, but I think Shane is the baby daddy.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Well, I guess they can end their search for Sophie, poor thing. The only character we've seen less of is T-Dog, who didn't even put in an appearance until 50 minutes into the show tonight. I wouldn't mind if that idiot Dale would disappear, either. Hiding the guns, their main means of protection? Idiot.

So what's to become of Rick and his merry band now that they've ruined Herschel's friends and family plan? I'm thinking they're not too welcome right now. And I haven't looked up any spoilers, but I think Shane is the baby daddy.
    I hope Dale doesn't go anywhere, he has a lot more of a storyline with Andrea, though I agree about the guns.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

All the time Herschel has walkers in the barn. They are loved ones, they are friends... he (and his family) doesn't see them as monsters. The other survivors do. It was easy for them to shoot the walkers, but when Sophia came out, then they got what Herschel was saying.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    All the time Herschel has walkers in the barn. They are loved ones, they are friends... he (and his family) doesn't see them as monsters. The other survivors do. It was easy for them to shoot the walkers, but when Sophia came out, then they got what Herschel was saying.
    yeah, because they knew her from before and it made her lost humanity more heart breaking.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

What I found telling was that, while Shane was all amped up to shoot all the walkers, only Rick could ultimately carry out the hard choice. Shane irritates me to. no. end. this season. I love that Dale sees right through him (Shane) and is willing to stand up to him. I also enjoy Glenn's character and how little we saw of Andrea. While most of this season, I haven't been overly thrilled, I thought this finale hit the mark on pacing and script.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    What I found telling was that, while Shane was all amped up to shoot all the walkers, only Rick could ultimately carry out the hard choice. Shane irritates me to. no. end. this season. I love that Dale sees right through him (Shane) and is willing to stand up to him. I also enjoy Glenn's character and how little we saw of Andrea. While most of this season, I haven't been overly thrilled, I thought this finale hit the mark on pacing and script.
    I was thinking the same thing when Sophia walked out, I was yelling at the TV "come on Shane you POS...do it, do it...huh how do you like it now?" I felt bad she turned into a zombie but Rick is the man....and yes, I thought this season was ho hum...but the finale was amazing, I was saddened by the shooting of the walking dead/family members...but the filming of that scene were very well done, it was kick butt....cannot wait for 2-12-12...

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think it is good to really not know what is causing this.... we don't always need to know everything that is going on.
    I actually agree. You answered the only unanswered question I had tho. I missed season one and wasnt sure if I missed what caused the walkers. But, since I now know that they didnt cover that in S1, I'm good.

I had a different take on Rick being the one to shoot Sophia-since he was the one responsible for her being "lost", he was the one who had to do it.

And I had no sympathy for Herschel - he knew Sophia was in that barn & he let them run around continuing to look for her. If not for that Darryl never would have been hurt.

I didn't realize it was the finale! Not a good 2nd season but a decent closing for now.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I had a different take on Rick being the one to shoot Sophia-since he was the one responsible for her being "lost", he was the one who had to do it.

And I had no sympathy for Herschel - he knew Sophia was in that barn & he let them run around continuing to look for her. If not for that Darryl never would have been hurt.

I didn't realize it was the finale! Not a good 2nd season but a decent closing for now.
    It is the mid season finale, it will be back in February. Like most shows, its taking time off for the holidays. In the preview for the next episode, Herschel says he did not know Sophia was in there. That perhaps Otis put her in there. I don't know about that....

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I actually agree. You answered the only unanswered question I had tho. I missed season one and wasnt sure if I missed what caused the walkers. But, since I now know that they didnt cover that in S1, I'm good.
    I thought when they were at the CDC in S1 that guy said it was a virus or infection or something like that. He had all those brain scans that showed the brain of the infected person dying and then re-activating in a different "mode". He had been unsuccessful in his search for a cure.

+ Reply to Thread