+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    After a few days without water, Sophia is definitely dead even if she managed to avoid any walkers. I realize there was a creek, but what if she went further into the forest instead of following the creek? A young girl like that can't possibly have the skills to know what kind of food to eat out there either.
    Exactly! I can understand not wanting to give up, because it is a child, but after some point you have to know when to call it a day. We aren't talking normal circumstances! There are enough walkers popping up!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm glad they finally got to the barn. I was wishing it would be a lot sooner though. It took too many episodes to get into it and soon enough we'll be on hiatus till Feb!! I can't stand Andrea either. She's really irritating and I can't believe that she's still around.
    Duckyface likes this.

less chit chat more action, more zombies...this season is almost a snooze fest for me.....

I'm a late bloomer to this series. I heard about it right before the second premiere season and DVR'ed it because I was curious. I have to say... this is my new FAVORITE show! I absolutely LOVE it. I havent had a (non reality) show on since 24 where I counted down the days until the new episode was on, now... bam. I'm in my glory. I was only able to On Demand the last two episodes of season one, so I'm missing a lot.

So... feel free to answer my most pressing questions: How did the whole zombie thing START? viral epidemic? and, lastly, now that we know Lori is pregnant, is the baby Rick's or did she and Shane do the deed on season one?

Also... comic book readers... feel free to spoil me on all the walkers in the barn? WTH is he saving them for?

I have seen some pictures from the finale and there are WAY more walkers coming.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    So... feel free to answer my most pressing questions: How did the whole zombie thing START? viral epidemic? and, lastly, now that we know Lori is pregnant, is the baby Rick's or did she and Shane do the deed on season one?

Also... comic book readers... feel free to spoil me on all the walkers in the barn? WTH is he saving them for?
    Lets just say the walkers are important to someone.....

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    and, lastly, now that we know Lori is pregnant, is the baby Rick's or did she and Shane do the deed on season one?
    Rick was shot & in a coma when the show started in season 1. He woke up in the hospital & didn't know about the zombies. I think Shane told Lori that he died & so Lori & Shane were together. I feel like they had already been having an affair though before this started. I haven't watched the most recent episode, so sorry if they answered this, but I don't think we know who's the daddy.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

as per tvline.com

How’s your vision today? Good? Good, ’cause you’re gonna wanna be 20/20 or better for today’s Blind Item. It concerns one of the stars of AMC’s The Walking Dead and their desire to… well, walk.

The backstage drama all started when series creator Frank Darabont was ousted. A whole lotta people were upset, you’ll recall, and this one person, so much so that he/she asked to be released from his/her contract. But, according to my moles, a funny thing happened between the time the request was made and when it was potentially granted.

A change of heart.

Now this member of the ensemble wants to stay. But it may be too late. (Even my sources don’t know for sure at this point whether the character is going to be written off, although one insider insists he/she ultimately got their wish.)
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    Rick was shot & in a coma when the show started in season 1. He woke up in the hospital & didn't know about the zombies. I think Shane told Lori that he died & so Lori & Shane were together. I feel like they had already been having an affair though before this started. I haven't watched the most recent episode, so sorry if they answered this, but I don't think we know who's the daddy.
    Thanks pfeiffer. So, we dont know what caused the Walkers? Thats my only unanswered question. I read earlier in this thread about this series being based on a comic, and I googled and Wiki'ed and found the answer to who the father is. I hate when I do that lol. No where did I find where/how this "epidemic" (?) actually started. All in all, I still absolutely LOVE this series!!!!!

I think it is good to really not know what is causing this.... we don't always need to know everything that is going on.

+ Reply to Thread