+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Sheesh! I was just thinking how much I liked Shane, then he goes and gets all ruthless on me. What was up with the Full Metal Jacket bit at the end? Weird.

Much better episode, though I could have done without them jerking us around with the kid. Rick and all his Dramatic Faces were making us laugh everytime he was onscreen.

Probably my favorite character at this point is Daryl, the "redneck" without an accent.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Everyone thought Daryl would be the bad guy, well he is miles above Shane. IT might be survival, but Shane is no better then the zombies.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Some good stuff this week, almost made up for the first couple of epis. I figured Shane shaved his head because Otis had grabbed his hair, and if he shaves his head he can't be caught by the hair again? I loved it that he's gone bad-guy, though. Rick's hero act is wearing thin on me.

I appreciate they started looking for that poor Sophia kid again. Not impressed with the way the group dropped everything to help Carl and appeared to forget about Sophia last week.
    waywyrd likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Some good stuff this week, almost made up for the first couple of epis. I figured Shane shaved his head because Otis had grabbed his hair, and if he shaves his head he can't be caught by the hair again? I loved it that he's gone bad-guy, though. Rick's hero act is wearing thin on me.
    I thought he shaved his head so no one would notice he had a big chunk of hair ripped out of his head. If they did notice and he didn't want to tell people he was in a fight with Otis he would have to say a zombie was after him and then they would be afraid he was going to be infected. Easier to shave the head and avoid the discussion entirely!

I, too, am having a hard time getting into this season. Every time I see a zombie herd coming I cheer them on so that they would hopefully eat the sherrif's wife. She is really getting on my last nerve. I wouldn't be upset if "the old guy" died either.
    More action, less talking.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Is everyone losing interest this season? Not a single comment all day.

Pretty much the only character I enjoyed this week was Daryl. Again. And the young kid, who was probably really glad he went on the "shopping" trip with whatsherface.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I thought it was a good episode. Not much zombie killing but the well scene made up for that! And keep an eye out on the barn on Herschel's farm. Something is up with it... my husband read the comics but won't tell me what. He said its been sticking to the comics pretty good, so if it still does......

libgirl, absolutely the barn will be an interesting plot point if they stick to the comics. I feel like knowing what happens in the comics has me reading into the show. I'll be disappointed if the cues turn out to be something else!

I have to admit to googling it and finding out. I hope they stick to the storyline as that promises to be quite good.

Was just kind of a so-so episode for me compared to prior ones. They cant all be gold

+ Reply to Thread