Joan of Arcadia
    JAG
    The Handler

Saturday

48 Hours
    Hack
    The District

CANCELLED SHOWS

"The Agency," "Bram and Alice," "My Big Fat Greek Life," "Presidio Med," "Queens Supreme," "Robbery Homicide Division" and "Touched by an Angel"

ABOUT THE SERIES: COMEDY

The Stones
    Premise: When a brainy, science geek and his hip, funky sister meet up with their parents to celebrate their anniversary, they're surprised to learn that mom and dad have amicably decided to divorce after 25 years of marriage. Things get weirder still since all four of them are still living in the same house.
    Stars: Jay Baruchel ("Undeclared"), Lindsay Sloane ("Grosse Pointe"), Robert Klein and Judith Light ("Who's the Boss?")
    Studio: KoMut Entertainment, Inc., in association with Warner Bros. Television Production Inc.
    Producers: David Kohan, Max Mutchnik ("Will & Grace") and Jenji Kohan ("Gilmore Girls")

Two and a Half Men
    Premise: A hedonistic jingle writer's free-wheeling life comes to an abrupt halt when his brother and 10-year-old nephew move into his beach-front house.
    Stars: Charlie Sheen ("Spin City"), Jon Cryer ("Pretty in Pink" ), Blythe Danner ("Presidio Med," "Meet the Parents" ) and Marin Hinkle ("Once and Again")
    Studio: Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. and The Tannenbaum Company, in association with Warner Bros. Television Production Inc.
    Producers: Chuck Lorre ("Dharma & Greg"), Lee Aronsohn, Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Mark Burg and Oren Koules

ABOUT THE SERIES: DRAMA

The Brotherhood of Poland, N.H.
    Premise: It wouldn't be a television season without a new David E. Kelley show. Three inseparable brothers face family and career challenges in a this drama that celebrates small town life. Former high school hokey stars, they're now muddling through as Poland's mayor, police captain and unemployed paranoid.
    Stars: Randy Quaid, Brian Haley, John Carroll Lynch, Mare Winningham, Elizabeth McGovern, Megan Henning, Ann Cusack, Cleo King and Angela Goethals
    Studio: David E. Kelley Productions, in association with Twentieth Century Fox Television
    Producers: David E. Kelley and Michael Pressman ("Picket Fences," "Chicago Hope")

Cold Case
    Premise: The Philadelphia homicide squad's lone female detective finds her calling when she's assigned "cold cases" -- crimes that have never been solved.
    Stars: Kathryn Morris ("Minority Report" ), John Finn, Mel Winkler, Justin Chambers and Jeremy Ratchford
    Studio: CBS Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television Production, Inc.
    Producers: Jerry Bruckheimer ("CSI," "Without a Trace"), Jonathan Littman ("CSI," "Without a Trace") and Meredith Stiehm ("ER")

The Handler
    Premise: An FBI agent trains and handles agents who go undercover to solve crimes at all levels of Los Angeles' diverse society, interfacing with government and local law enforcement agencies the come to him for help with both long-term and quick sting operations.
    Stars: Joe Pantoliano ("The Sopranos"), Anna Belknap ("Deadline"), Hill Harper ("City of Angels"), Lola Glaudini ("The Sopranos") and Tanya Wright
    Studio: Viacom Productions, Inc.
    Producers: Chris Haddock ("MacGyver")

Joan of Arcadia
    Premise: A drama about a typical family facing atypical situations -- not the least of which is their teen daughter's sudden, unexpected conversations with God in such random forms as a cute boy or the school lunch lady.
    Stars: Joe Mantegna, Mary Steenburgen, Amber Tamblyn ("The Ring," "General Hospital"), Michael Welch and Jason Ritter
    Studio: CBS Productions, in association with Sony Pictures Television
    Producer: Barbara Hall ("Judging Amy")

Navy CIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service)
    Premise: A spin-off "JAG," this action drama follows a team of special agents whose mission is to investigate any crime that has a shred of evidence connected to Navy and Marine Corps personnel, regardless of rank or position.
    Stars: Mark Harmon ("The West Wing," "Chicago Hope," "St. Elsewhere"), Michael Weatherly ("Dark Angel"), David McCallum ("The Man from U.N.C.L.E." ) and Pauley Perrette
    Studio: Belisarious Productions, in association with Paramount Network Television
    Producer: Donald P. Bellisario ("JAG," "Magnum P.I." )

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    survivor is the only one I watch on this network also.

I may check one or two of the new ones out but it really looks like manure to me.

I'll check out "Two and a Half Men" (despite the corny as heck title), because it's Charlie Sheen.

I'm mostly excited about Survivor 7. Oh, is there gonna be another Big Brother? Just curious cuz its usually a summer show.

Yes, there is another BB. This is only the fall schedule. The summer schedule's not really defined.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    At least my Thursdays are safe. Those are about the only shows I regularly watch on CBS. I may have to check out Two and a Half Men (you're right, it is a corny title) because I like Jon Cryer. He's kind of a homeboy. His father grew up about ten miles from where I live and his grandfather was the preacher at my grandma's church.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Thursday

Survivor: Panama
    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    Without a Trace
    Well, that's my Thursday nights planned.
    I'd have had a serious conniption if Without A Trace had been cancelled.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cold Case
    Premise: The Philadelphia homicide squad's lone female detective finds her calling when she's assigned "cold cases" -- crimes that have never been solved.
    I'll give this a look because of Bruckheimer and Littman.
    The "lone female" angle doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast