+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CBS Announces Fall Lineup

Originally posted by John
    I'll check out "Two and a Half Men" (despite the corny as heck title), because it's Charlie Sheen.
    Amen!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hey, I just caught wind of the Navy CIS show! This sounds like a dream come true if it's half as good as CSI.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'd rather they just made more episodes of the original show.

I don't like CSI Miami, it seems pointless to me and I'd rather see Gris and the team than Horatio and his lot.
    I don't think CSI Miami is nearly as good as CSI.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Me neither!

Miami stinks imo....I stopped watching the day they aired the sniper episode based on my personal objections of the content, but the actors/actresses on that show are horrendous imo. I watch all the reruns of the real CSI if Tivo tapes them because they are so great.

I'm hoping this Navy CIS one will be decent. The producer isn't Jerry so it will be a totally different show, but Donald Bellasario made Quantum Leap which I really enjoyed, so I'm hoping this one has potential. (throw in some hottie Navy boys and this could work )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Bellasario has made some truly fun TV.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Magnum PI!

I likes Magnum!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

magnum rocked
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff
    I don't like CSI Miami, it seems pointless to me and I'd rather see Gris and the team than Horatio and his lot.
    I don't think CSI Miami is nearly as good as CSI.
    Agree, fluff. Just seeing Caruso with 150SPF and that pink complexion under that blazing tropical Miami sun is enough to give me the creeps.

Kim Delaney went back to drinking and had to check into rehab after her stint on the show.

Even the original CSI has lost it, in my opinion. The characters all stand around and recite their lines like it's a ''round robin." Nobody talks over each other like they would in real life. After all, they solve all the cases within an hour, that's certainly worthy of some excited cross-talk.

Thursday looks like a good day as always.

Livin' in the Boondocks! QueenKing's Avatar
    Oh! The're cancelling the Agency. I LOVE that show! I'm so sad about that. I knew Angel was going (cried at the end of the last episode) but at least I had a chance to say goodbye! It may have been the timeslot (I'm a married mom, I have no social life) but what an awesome show the Agency was. I hope it gets a mid-year revival or something...
    This ain't the revolution. It is entertainment. --Aaron McGruder

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast