+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones on HBO

Re: Game of Thrones on HBO

Im not sure if we will get an Emmy thread but Game of Thrones got the nod again...hopefully they win this time:
    DRAMA SERIES:

Breaking Bad, AMC

Downton Abbey, PBS

Homeland, Showtime

Game of Thrones, HBO

House of Cards, Netflix

Mad Men, AMC

Honestly, I watch ALL of these shows (minus house of cards and mad men) and LOVE them all but Game of Thrones is just in another league.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The Station Agent with Peter Dinklage is about to air on the IndieIcons channel If you haven't seen it you should!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Really nice interview with Jack Gleeson filmed at University College Dublin. He makes it really hard to hate Joffrey!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PUefiJBJQQ
    Last edited by Critical; 10-23-2013 at 01:22 AM.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

If you are a fan of both Game of Thrones and Bad Lip Reading, then you should definitely watch this...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Really nice interview with Jack Gleeson filmed at University College Dublin. He makes it really hard to hate Joffrey!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PUefiJBJQQ
    Wow, what a great kid. Hmm, he may leave acting. Thanks for posting this interview. He is just so down to earth. Almost I felt like he was nervous.
    What a great young actor Jack is.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    If you are a fan of both Game of Thrones and Bad Lip Reading, then you should definitely watch this...
    This is HYSTERICAL!!!!
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Hilarious! Thanks for the link.I haven't laughed that hard in ages.Jamie as the whisperer was especially good.

From the GOT official FB page: the season 4 premiere date is April 6th (9 pm). So, only 3 months to go!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Season 4 trailer hot off the presses! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

And can I just say......
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Oberyn Martell!!!

In other casting news, we'll also see a THIRD actor playing Gregor Clegane and a second actor playing Daario Naharis. They're also aging Tommen and have recast the part. I wonder if Myrcella will be played by a new actress when we finally see her again.

I'm also super excited about Indira Varma being cast as Ellaria Sand. I love her and I love the character.
    Jamie5632 likes this.

I have always known the costumes on this show were amazing, but this article (with photos and close-ups) points out things I had never noticed before!
    Having Gone Largely Unnoticed In The 'Game Of Thrones' Series, It's Now Impossible To Take Your Eyes Off It | Smatterist

I saw that the other day! If you go on the official site, they have little behind the scenes things about the show. I think that's where I saw some of those costumes before....or maybe it was a special feature on one of the DVDs. Anyway, the costume department does an incredible job! No, they don't focus on the costumes, but all of that work adds a layer of authenticity to the show. I'm sure they're even better in person.

+ Reply to Thread