+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones on HBO

Re: Game of Thrones on HBO

I only read the article online, so I didn't see the whole thing. Did they actually specify that THAT event happens or did they hint at a similar event where something else happens.....sorry, didn't want to bother with spoiler tags. I figured you'd know what I meant! I'm going to have to go buy the new EW.....

Article about the premiere last night that includes lots of pictures: Emilia Clarke is reunited with former on-screen husband Jason Momoa as she attends Games Of Thrones premiere alongside glamorous female co-stars | Mail Online
    Slightly spoilerish, so if you're trying to avoid spoilers, just look at the pics
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I sent you a PM because I didn't want to clutter this space up with spoiler tags for those who didn't want to know. But the short answer is yes, I think the article makes clear that both the event you spoilered and the one I spoilered happen this season.

Now I'm definitely going to have to go buy the magazine!

Another article with more pics from the premiere last night: 'Game Of Thrones' Premiere: Pictures Of Emilia Clark And More In LA (PHOTOS)

There might be a few different ones here too: Emilia Clarke: ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 3 Premiere Party! | Carice Van Houten, Emilia Clarke, Game of Thrones, Gwendoline Christie, Lena Headley, Maisie Williams, Michelle Fairley, Natalie Dormer, Natalina Tena, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Pet

They all clean up pretty nicely, but Gwendoline Christie is practically unrecognizable! Isaac Hempstead-Wright is growing like a weed! He looks so grown up!

In the article I posted above, they identify a women posing with Richard Madden as his gf Jenna-Louise Coleman, who plays the Doctor's new companion Clara, but that's definitely not her. Not sure who it is.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

CCL

Critical-

From the Daily Mail, the woman wearing a gray-green dress with lace overlay and fringe on the shoulders standing next to Richard Madden? That looks like Ros aka everybody's companion (for money) in Westeros.
    Critical likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The TV Academy did a panel with the showrunners, GRRM and cast members on the 19th.
    An Evening with Game of Thrones | Emmys.com

The cast members were: Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harrington, Michelle Fairley and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

It's pretty in depth and lasts 90 minutes. Well worth the time

HBO is running a watchathon from March 25 thru March 31 so viewers can catch up on season 1 and 2 of Game of Thrones an other series. You have to do it thru ON Demand and it is FREE, well for Comcast subscribers.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The thing on Comcast is for ALL of the premium channels, or at least HBO, Showtime and Starz. All of the series are free OnDemand during that period for Comcast subscribers. Comcast has had seasons 1 and 2 of GOT OnDemand for months now and I have HBO, so I've had my own "watchathon" more times than I'm willing to admit. I'm going to take the opportunity to catch up on The Borgias and House of Lies, since I don't have Showtime.

I just realized that it is for all the series and networks I hope I have the time to tape everything I want to watch. Oh how will I ever choose. mmmmm.......The Borgias sounds like fun.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Showtime had the first season of The Borgias OnDemand for free as it was airing. They got you hooked and then took it away for season 2

I just watched a video on YouTube with Conleth Hill and Ciaran Hinds from back in 2007/08-ish when they were in a production of The Seafarer (which Conleth got a Tony nom for, btw) on Broadway together. We'll likely never see Ser Varys and Mance Rayder in a scene together, but it was fun to see the two actors together.

Peter Dinklage KILLED last night on The Daily Show: Peter Dinklage - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 03/25/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Only five more days until the premiere!

I thought HBO was making the first episode available on Comcast OnDemand ahead of the official premiere, but it's not there yet

+ Reply to Thread