+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones on HBO

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Game of Thrones on HBO

I, too, am hoping for a Peter D win - if they thought he was amazing last year, he has to be a shoo-in for this past season. My fingers will be crossed!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I would have to say that it takes a backseat to Boardwalk Empire, but they are really two different genres of drama. I'm rooting for PD, too.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Holy crap! Can anyone guess who this is?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

One of the wildings...Stormblund or something?
    Crap, I was wrong.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I was totally shocked when I saw that picture. Talk about a transformation! If Emilia Clarke doesn't get recognized in public very often, I'll be he NEVER does!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Holy crap!! I had to wiki it to figure out who it was. Agreed, I would assume he never gets recognized!!

First season 3 production video!
    Game Of Thrones Season 3: In Production - YouTube

Four months to go!

GQ voted "Blackwater" the best TV episode of the year: Game of Thrones "Blackwater" Season Finale Oral History: Movies + TV: GQ

I agree! The shot of Bronn with the flaming arrow with all of King's Landing in the background still gives me goosebumps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The Calisi on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Such a sweetie!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

*Khaleesi And yes, she was adorable.

+ Reply to Thread