+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones on HBO

Re: Game of Thrones on HBO

Jason Momoa is just breathtaking. Lisa Bonet is one lucky girl.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Jason Momoa is just breathtaking. Lisa Bonet is one lucky girl.
    Amen!!! He is very yummy.

This is actually a show my hubby and I are enjoying together. I am going to watch one more time. Need to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    Amen!!! He is very yummy.

This is actually a show my hubby and I are enjoying together. I am going to watch one more time. Need to make sure I didn't miss anything.
    Lisa seems to get all the hot men - first Lenny Kravitz and now Jason. I've been looking for evidence of scars on his face from that attack a few years ago and can't really see any or at least they're not obvious. That was one good plastic surgeon, because I seem to remember the stories saying that he got more than 100 stitches. *shudder*

I watched the first episode, but wasn't able to focus the way I needed to. I'm going to have to watch again before Sunday.

I may also break down and get that $20-ish box set of the first four books on Amazon. That's too good a deal to pass up!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Lisa seems to get all the hot men - first Lenny Kravitz and now Jason. I've been looking for evidence of scars on his face from that attack a few years ago and can't really see any or at least they're not obvious. That was one good plastic surgeon, because I seem to remember the stories saying that he got more than 100 stitches. *shudder*
    Okay, I watched again and you can see scars on the left side of his face - I don't think they're makeup. He's still beautiful.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I may also break down and get that $20-ish box set of the first four books on Amazon. That's too good a deal to pass up!
    Obviously I'm biased as I love the books but I also think that's a *great* deal - I spent almost that on each book!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Does anyone know how to do it other than doggie style in this series?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

and with their sister? The incest is just ick
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Kao

I enjoyed every slap Joffrey got tonight. In fact, I watched that scene several times and LOLed every time it happened.

That Lannister queen and her child are sick and warped.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    I enjoyed every slap Joffrey got tonight. In fact, I watched that scene several times and LOLed every time it happened.
    He reminds me of Malfoy from the Harry Potter series. P.I.T.A. little whiner.

Another awesome epi and you are watching and totally enthralled and the 'credits' pop up….
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread