+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135136137138139140141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1451
Like Tree575Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones on HBO

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Game of Thrones on HBO

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    ^^^^ I think Tyrion loves Dany, but it's not the same as how Jorah loves her.

I felt like he's concerned that her being involved with Jon could distract her from the job at hand. It was the same with Daario.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That is pretty much the truth. I read that it was meant to be a Arya/Jon/Tyrion triangle because that is what GRRM mapped out in the books..(The Imp falls head over heals for our little assassin) but there was some issues with age appropriateness and what have you (timing, locations, etc) so it has be switched up a bit. That was also part of the reason he advised her to leave Daario behind. I think he knows that Jon isn't going anywhere given the gravity of the WW situation and all.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I was thinking about Tyrion outside Jon and Dany's door and wondered if it was just a poignant moment of him reflecting on all the things denied him because of being born a dwarf.
    Count your blessings!

I don't think it's anything like that. I'm sure he's had YEARS to deal with that reality. His father and his sister hammered it into him his whole life.

I took it to be more concern that a Jon-Dany relationship would make things MUCH more complicated with respect to her ambitions to take the throne. I also don't think it's anything as banal as Tyrion being in love with her (I've seen that talked about a lot online). I think ALL of them are a little in love with her, but I don't think Tyrion is jealous or anything. Even Jorah, who's always been in love with Dany, can probably see that Jon is a good man. I think Jorah knows a relationship was never going to happen with him and Dany.

I was thinking the other day that I'd love to see a meeting between Ser Jorah and Lyanna Mormont. She is, after all, the head of his house now. I'd also looking forward to a reunion between Sansa and Tyrion. They're on much more equal footing now. Are they still considered married? Does that make HIM the Lord of Winterfell?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

I agree with you about Tyrion. I think he is concerned that Dany will lose focus with Jon, or maybe that Jon's counsel will replace his own; I don't think he was rueful for what could have been. The scene did go on a bit too long though, so it became somewhat creepy.
    I don't know if he would still be considered married to Sansa. She was married again after so does that mean her first marriage is determined null by all, and not just by the grasping Boltons? And her marriage to Tyrion was never consummated. I don't think Tyrion would want to be lord of Winterfell and the northern lords would certainly never accept him.
    I wonder what relationship Lyanna is to Jorah. Maybe she will turn out to be his legitimized bastard daughter? That would be nice for him, to get some family love back. Oh, never mind, apparently her mother was Jorah's aunt. I don't think she would have had a "Targareyean" relationship with her nephew. I guess it could turn out she was the adoptive mother of Lyanna or something.
    Last edited by CCL; 09-08-2017 at 05:33 AM.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Lyanna is Jorah's cousin. His father was her Uncle. Her mother became head of the house when his dad died and he was exiled.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I don't recall seeing anyone post this and I definitely didn't see it. Can't believe I missed it! I love Red Nose Day videos!
    https://youtu.be/zs7xO5P3Az4
    waywyrd and Lizard like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Ha, I loved that - Rastafarian Targaryen! Kit's not a bad singer...

I love Liam Neeson's voice.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Joe Jonas Engaged to Girlfriend Sophie Turner

https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/con...sophie-turner/

The ring is GORGEOUS!!!
    waywyrd likes this.
    KAREN

Kit singing "Wildling" to Leslie was precious
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Game of Thrones star says final season won't air until 2019

Game of Thrones star says final season won't air until 2019 | EW.com

KAREN

+ Reply to Thread