+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: The Talk

Re: The Talk

Sharon also has a history of her own health problems which may be causing her issues as well. Ozzy's aging and it's been really apparent that he has some long term effects from his alcohol and drug abuse. I'm sure as he ages she needs to address that as well her children's issues that happen occasionally.

I always got the impression that Sharon continued to work because she's been really driven for a chunk of her adult life. She never struck me as someone who is content to just be at home especially now that her kids are grown and out doing their careers. It opens up the door for her to do that. I can empathize with her. If I had all the money in the world I'd still be working too because I need to feel like I have some purpose.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Sharon has always been "driven" That is how she got or managered her husband into the fantastic career he now has. That WAS ALL SHARON. Which is why I want to see her on TV. She is compelling, has a personality and is not always willing to "kiss ass" I suppose that might be the reason why she isn't doing The Talk.

I understand that she is tied to AGT for many years, but if you really wanted to spend time with your hubby, why sign on with another show? It doesn't make sense. She does have to put up with Piers and Howie...I guess I am selfish....I like watching Sharon on my telly.

Are'nt they so sweet? I find it fascinating that she wants to spend any time with Ozzy. Yet she still seems like a young girl in love....

Leah's out, and so am I.

Good Luck to 'em.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Leah always rubbed me the wrong way, she is just too into herself. She constantly talked over everyone and made just about every conversation about her. I'm not sorry to see her go. Holly was ok but her being gone doesn't bother me one way or the other. Now Sharon scaling back is another story. Her not being there will hurt the show more than Leah or Holly being gone, IMO. I haven't watched the new season and didn't watch all that regularly before. How are the new co-hosts doing?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Are the new co-hosts regular or just temporary? I'd assumed they were going to keep switching up the other two cohosts whenever. I for one, like Sheryl Underwood. And if the show got rid of Leah because she was too outspoken, they had better look out because Sheryl is outspoken that much moreso. Mind you, she does it in a more comedic way because she's a comedian, but she will (and does) say absolutely ANYTHING...lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I gave 'em a week and I can't stand the show without Leah and Holly. Leah could be opinionated and abrasive at times(I like her anyway) but she was a good fit for the panel. Sheryl has her funny moments, but I don't find her a goof fit at all. And Molly better stick with comedy/SNL. This isn't her schtick. Sharon is the only person left worth watching but she's not enough. I've removed the show from my DVR to-do list.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Really have not watched the show much since Leah and Holly left,they were great and keep me entertained. Now with Sharon going part time, no need to watch at all.

Holly and Leah were the women/moms I relate to the most. Sarah is too new age-ish for me. I don't agree with her parenting much at all. Julie is too goody goody. She claims that she rarely argues with her spouse. Really? Never? Sharon is fine, but she's not around much. Leah is sassy and while I don't agree that she should let Sophia run her house, the other aspects of her life I can relate to. Holly...she's just "mom". She's probably the most 'normal' of them all and I always caught myself nodding when she was speaking of family time because I've been there. So with those two gone, I don't really relate to anybody. I, too, have removed it from my DVR.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I noticed that Molly is listed on my TIVO program information as a "guest co-host." I hope that's true cause she's very pleasant, but her strange mannerisms are a little off-putting to me. But I really like the other 4 co-hosts. Love Julie and Sharon, Sara's fine, and Cheryl is hysterical! I'm enjoying the show and I think the temporary co-hosts who come in and out of the show will just add variety and interest to it. I do miss Sharon when she's not there, but it's always fun to have someone new sitting in --- this year, apparently Kris Jenner will fill in a lot. I have a lot of issues with Kris as a Kardashian 'mom' --- but I think she'd be an interesting co-host and fun to watch. So for me, it's pretty much all good --- as compared to The View which I cannot even watch any more because the bickering and constant political battles (usually instigated by Elizabeth Hasselback) just wore me out.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Are'nt they so sweet? I find it fascinating that she wants to spend any time with Ozzy. Yet she still seems like a young girl in love....
    Those two are complete soulmates. Before Sharon had plastic surgeries etc... she was not the average rock star girlfriend/wife, but Ozzy adored her. They had rough times, they had fights, horrible fights, but they belong together. He adores her and she adores him. Ozzy would have been dead without her.

I rarely watched the show, but I always liked seeing Leah (and Sharon) oh well, I won't miss much now.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread