+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: The Talk

Re: The Talk

I always love how she spoke about her husband and their relationship.

Deciding to end a marriage is more complicated than just not being able to have children. There's more to the story, but I respect their privacy.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I always love how she spoke about her husband and their relationship.

Deciding to end a marriage is more complicated than just not being able to have children. There's more to the story, but I respect their privacy.
    Love Aisha! I think she's fabulous!

I respect her privacy too, but I have to admit, I'm really curious as to what it is that, after so many years of a great marriage and with all of the love between them, what is it that makes it impossible for them to stay together?
    Miss_Griss likes this.

So sorry to hear Sharon Osborne apparently has separated from Ozzy due to infidelity. It will be interesting to see if she says anything about it on Monday's show (or maybe Tuesday's if Monday's show is already recorded). Both she and Aisha now have something similar to bond over. I feel badly for both of them now losing long-term marriages that began when both were quite young.
    Moontat and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by annifran View Post
    So sorry to hear Sharon Osborne apparently has separated from Ozzy due to infidelity. It will be interesting to see if she says anything about it on Monday's show (or maybe Tuesday's if Monday's show is already recorded). Both she and Aisha now have something similar to bond over. I feel badly for both of them now losing long-term marriages that began when both were quite young.
    Isn't this like the 10th time they have separated and Ozzy moves out or Sharon moves out?

Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne Split After More Than 33 Years of Marriage | E! Online
    KAREN

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Isn't this like the 10th time they have separated and Ozzy moves out or Sharon moves out?

Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne Split After More Than 33 Years of Marriage | E! Online
    Yes, they have been through this before, it seems they need a bump in news or something.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Is Julie Chen pregnant? I've been noticing lately she has only been wearing loose flowy clothes, like she's trying to hide a baby bump.

+ Reply to Thread