+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: The Talk

Re: The Talk

Thanks to those who posted about Sheryl's secret. I hate I missed it. It sounds touching.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone transformed by makeup like Julie. OMG. It's given me inspiration though! I must not wear enough or wear it right, because I have always been told I look the same with makeup as I do without it. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks to those who posted about Sheryl's secret. I hate I missed it. It sounds touching.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone transformed by makeup like Julie. OMG. It's given me inspiration though! I must not wear enough or wear it right, because I have always been told I look the same with makeup as I do without it. lol
    Julie would look odd on the street with her TV makeup on. They conturing is extreme and designed for studio lighting.

I saw Julie and her husband on the sidewalk going into a restaurant in LA on TMZ. They stopped to answer a quick question. I'm not sure who had done her makeup, but she looked the same as always in that clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Julie would look odd on the street with her TV makeup on. They conturing is extreme and designed for studio lighting.
    Yes, its really extreme, I guess her family tell her when it's too much LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, its really extreme, I guess her family tell her when it's too much LOL
    Yeah. I thought that comment about looking like she was in The Lion King was pretty hilarious!
    Shoepie likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Yeah. I thought that comment about looking like she was in The Lion King was pretty hilarious!
    But very true. HDTV and makeup( shudder). It shows it all- I have to say of all the talkers, I really like Julie. I like that down to earth feel she has. She takes off her makeup and her hair extensions, I truly like a person like that
    Miss_Griss and Imperfect1 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw Julie and her husband on the sidewalk going into a restaurant in LA on TMZ. They stopped to answer a quick question. I'm not sure who had done her makeup, but she looked the same as always in that clip.
    I saw that too and noticed she didn't have that heavy studio makeup on and still looked beautiful. I really like her. I like the Talk, as well. I never watch The View anymore, haven't in a very long time. This show and Wendy's hot topic segment is my hit for the day.
    Imperfect1 and Debb70 like this.

Me too. I'm very pleased with The Talk now days. I don't bother with The View and I doubt I will later.

I record it and Wendy and watch her Hot Topics. Too funny, though, I often disagree with Wendy.
    Shoepie likes this.

Did Julie talk about Big Brother today or have Andy or GM on?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    This is hysterical! I would love to meet the relative who said that; I bet she is fun to be around. I noticed yesterday that her contouring was less noticalbe. I think her makup person gets carried away sometimes.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

+ Reply to Thread