+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: The Talk

Re: The Talk

I'm cracking up watching this show today. Sheryl is too funny.

They said Mary Louise Parker has announced she is leaving acting, because the internet has allowed the public to be so cruel and abusive that she can't tolerate it anymore. She's tired of being trashed and having her feelings hurt. Everyone said they hate that she had to do this, but Sheryl explained how she handles people who make fun of her size. lol

I like Mary Louise Parker. I wish she would reconsider. It's a shame that people can be so cruel to others just for sport. Sadly, I don't think that there is any way to stop it.

Well, one personal solution for her would be to stay off the internet and ask family and friends to not repeat anything they have read. Unless you do that, you cannot be insulated. It would be a shame if that is the real cause of her decision.
    cablejockey and stacerace76 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

OMG! Tyra Banks is on The Talk and her hairline has really receded. She's always had a high forehead, but it is now half way up her head. It's really shocking. It's similar to Naomi Campbell who had lost much of her hair to extensions. I guess that its gotten Tyra too.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    OMG! Tyra Banks is on The Talk and her hairline has really receded. She's always had a high forehead, but it is now half way up her head. It's really shocking. It's similar to Naomi Campbell who had lost much of her hair to extensions. I guess that its gotten Tyra too.
    I just watched Tyra on an episode of the newest America's Next Top Model and had to look at her twice. She's a gorgeous woman BUT something has changed with her look. She may have had a facelift...not sure. However, she definitely has done something to her lips/mouth.

She does look different, but I just kept being distracted by her hairline that is half way up her head. She would do better to have worn a wig and pulled it to where her regular high forehead normally is. It actually looks painful. It's like she has about a one inch border just in front of her actual hairline that is shaved....like a 5 o'clock shadow on a man. What is that?

I'm not sure about her face, except that it does look more masculine to me. It's like her features are larger.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I just watched Tyra on an episode of the newest America's Next Top Model and had to look at her twice. She's a gorgeous woman BUT something has changed with her look. She may have had a facelift...not sure. However, she definitely has done something to her lips/mouth.
    She has some fillers, and botox. I love Tyra , I always have from years ago, but she has joined the *I don't want to get old clan* one step too far
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not sure what happened to Minnie Driver, but she was on as a guest last week and OMG, she looked good. Her face is much softer and more beautiful than ever. Here's a photo of her without any makeup and she still looks good. I think she might have had some sculpting around her checks to define them. If so, it was a very good job.

Scroll down and you'll see her with makeup. She looks ten times better than she did in the early 90's.

Minnie Driver is almost unrecognisable as she steps out make-up free after workout | Mail Online

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Tyra's hairline doesn't look much different IMO
    Tyra then and now.jpg
    cablejockey and stacerace76 like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

have they talked any more of the vilness in the BB house this season? It has really been bad. My husband usually enjoys watching it but he has stopped because he hates how mean it has become. He understands it is a game and you are supposed to be devious but NOT hate filled like the majority of these rats

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Tyra's hairline doesn't look much different IMO
    Attachment 29297
    It's worse now. At least on The Talk. Here's a link of her on the Talk last week. There's also a photo of Minnie Driver right beside her. (Scroll down for the photo.) They are saying the video is not available.

Video - - CBS.com

+ Reply to Thread