+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: The Talk

Re: The Talk

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    He was. That was a fun day, I don't think I've laughed straight for 20 minutes in a while.
    Please tell us more!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Please tell us more!
    You can watch the clip on CBS.com. It was the same day that the ladies ripped out their hairpieces and started waving them around. Donny has always been portrayed as a goody-goody so it's kinda funny to see him not that way when he's on the panel. Check it out if you get a chance!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Donny Osmond always puts a smile on my face. Not only was he one of my teenage crushes because of his super attractive good looks, but he has always been such a 'nice' guy. He does have a bit of a goody-goody reputation, but now that he's a real grown up, he's willing to show the public a bit more of the full range of his personality, and he can even be a bit naughty. And, at certain times, he can be truly hilarious --- especially when he gets on one of these shows like The Talk when he teases and flirts and banters with the women --- and everyone always ends up laughing! And he's especially cute with his sister Marie Osmond, cause the two of them have this great relationship where they banter back and forth and relentlessly tease (and prank) each other. So much fun to watch, he always brightens up my day.
    Debb70 likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

The Talk

I find the women in this show to be absolutely unbearable, except for Sarah and Cheryl.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Ha Ha, I guess it's different strokes, bee stung lips. For me, my favorites are Julie and Ayisha. Sharon is fine - when she's not posturing. Sarah is a teeny bit annoying to me, and unfortunately, I love Cheryl but cannot stand when she goes over the top!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Donny Osmond always puts a smile on my face. Not only was he one of my teenage crushes because of his super attractive good looks, but he has always been such a 'nice' guy. He does have a bit of a goody-goody reputation, but now that he's a real grown up, he's willing to show the public a bit more of the full range of his personality, and he can even be a bit naughty. And, at certain times, he can be truly hilarious --- especially when he gets on one of these shows like The Talk when he teases and flirts and banters with the women --- and everyone always ends up laughing! And he's especially cute with his sister Marie Osmond, cause the two of them have this great relationship where they banter back and forth and relentlessly tease (and prank) each other. So much fun to watch, he always brightens up my day.
    Donny was my first HUGE crush. LOVED the guy from the time I was a little girl. I've seen him in 4 concerts! GREAT family performances. I still love to watch the guy.

Yes he's older now, but still turns me on. If you're interested, there's a swimsuit shot of him on TMZ on the beach in Hawaii today! He got burned!

Congratulations to Sarah Gilbert upon the announcment today on The Talk of her engagement! She is beaming with joy.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Congratulations to Sarah Gilbert upon the announcment today on The Talk of her engagement! She is beaming with joy.
    That's wonderful! So happy for her and her fiancee.

What in the world is wrong with these people? They have a guest guy who is a celebrity expert and they are talking about Reese Witherspoon, except none of them seem to realize that she was not charged with DWI. It was her husband who was charged, NOT her. That's a pretty big thing for the entire panel AND the expert to overlook.

Sharon is set to give the scoop on her and Ozzy's situation up next. I hope they correct all their comments about Reese driving drunk.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She wasn't charged with DWI because she wasn't driving but she was clearly very much I...so much so one might worry about her. She's apologizing today.

+ Reply to Thread