+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 6:00 AM-7:00 AM

Day 2: 6:00 AM-7:00 AM

60 min.
    Chappelle's unavailability prompts Division to question Tony, who puts Michelle in position to circumvent their command; Palmer is asked to perform a final executive action; Jack proposes a deal between conspirators. Jacobs: Scott Paulin. Hewitt: Alex Hewitt. Hammond: Randle Mell. Kingsley: Tobin Bell. Prime Minister: Miguel Marcott. Chappelle: Paul Schulze. Michelle: Reiko Aylesworth. Keith: Vicellous Shannon. Sherry: Penny Johnson Jerald.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

only two hours left!

FORT Fogey
    Is there anything any of these characters can actually do right and bring to completion?

In this hour we have skullduggery, hostility, a stabbing (Sherry Palmer), a shooting (Alex), a big scare (cowering Kim being 'rescued' by nervous Kate), a car crash (Jack and Sherry), and humiliation (the deposed President Palmer who is asked to step up to the plate and pretend he is still in charge in order to fool the Turkish Prime Minister).

All this because of a doctored microchip that was damaged before it ever got into the right hands.

There is one mere hour to go, will it all be resolved?

I do not trust anyone on this show and I am even beginning to have my doubts about Jack.

Let's face it, these people are awake around the clock. No one has been seen to take a nap unless they were knocked unconscious. Jack's heart has stopped twice. Everyone has to be fatigued and on overtime.

Please let's get to the finale, so they can all get some sleep.

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Let's face it, these people are awake around the clock. No one has been seen to take a nap unless they were knocked unconscious. Jack's heart has stopped twice. Everyone has to be fatigued and on overtime.
    Nobody's gone to the bathroom, either. Talk about superpowers! (sorry, I saw X-Men II last weekend...)

Anyway, "24" is only at the halfway commercial break -- back to the show -- more snarky remarks later....
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I wasn't very impressed with this episode, and I have a bad feeling we're headed for a fizzle next week.

sorry, have to post something to get it off "666" posts. This is 667!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Well, I didn't watch the first season till just this last summer...ended up downloading the whole thing (don't have a DVD player, or I would have rented it) and watching them all....It's safe to say I am completely hooked on this show.

That said, I would have rather seen them take a break from following character story lines the entire season. The storyline with Kim could have easily gone at LEAST half as long. Look at Nina's character...I doubt we'll see her back in the last hour. That was perfect, we don't need to see ALL of these people all season long. I hope they think the whole thing out a little bit better in the 3rd season.

I was pretty upset that Palmer would give in and pretend he was the president still. I think the excuse they gave his character was BS. If he was really concerned about the possibilities of war, and the armed forces...I think he would have said "sorry, I can't be a part of this, its all on your conscience" so if things went bad, he wouldn't be a coconspirator. I don't believe his lawyer would have let him do it...anyhow....just a show.

/U

ahhh, I feel like I'm alone in still really enjoying this show I thought last nights episode was pretty good.

Yes, I could still do without Kim, and would have been happy for her to have just gotten to her Aunts house in hour 3 or whatever.

Yes, the plot lines are truly stretched beyond the believing point, but as universible, it's TV!

I want to be entertained, and this series has entertained me.

Also, I agree about Palmer, he should not have agreed to talk to the PM about the flyover.

FORT Newbie
    Don't get me wrong...I LOVE the show still. My neighbors think I'm crazy, yelling at the TV whenever its on.

Liked the show this week

Even though I was waiting for Palmer to tell chief of staff Backstabber to go pound sand up his backside. Kim sucks eggs, and always will. Jack is in deep Kimchee even though he landed in the shallow river. His heart just isn't into the mission anymore . Next week they have a Whole Bunch Of Loose Ends to tie up. It had better be a fast paced hour to get a good/great finish.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast