+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 2: 6:00 AM-7:00 AM

Re: Liked the show this week

Originally posted by Ilikai
    Jack.... His heart just isn't into the mission anymore .
    I know -- amazing how the man is apparently having multiple heart attacks and will still manage to save the world for truth, justice, and the American way. (Oh wait -- wrong hero....) Eh, I still wouldn't kick him out of bed.......

But on a scarier note --
    It started: the Bonding of the Blondes. Be afraid, malls of Los Angeles, be very afraid!

Ellen
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I finally watched this weeks ep last night. My roommate and I both dont think they will be able to wrap it all up in an hour.

Obviously, Palmer will not make it back into the Presidency in an hour...everyone has already said its a LOOOONGG appeals process to reverse the 25th amendment ousting.

Also, Michelle and Tony are going to need a Presidential pardon to get out of the mess they are in...and that would only come from Palmer. The only other alternative I see here is if Chappelle or that other dude are somehow involved in the plot and Tony and Michelle's work exposed them.

Kim and Kate. Hopefully that storyline is over except for the final reunion of Kim, Jack, and Kate at 7:57 AM with Jack on a stretcher going into an ambulance.

Jack/Sherri/Kingsley--Hmmm. I still think Sherri is going to come out smellin like roses. And we all know that Jack is a way better fighter/gun fighter than any sissy boy mercenaries that Kingsley can hire.

Who is behind it all?? Nina? Kate?? Mr. Warner?? I think its Mr. Warner.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Newbie
    Ha! I called Mr Warner about 4 episodes back...he HAS to be involved.

I sure hope they don't do the stretcher scene...that would suck.

I'd like to see Tony not limping for a change, so maybe this whole thing will drag on till next season.

From the editing of the preview, I think Sherry get's "popped" by one of Kingley's guys.

/U

According to an article I read a while back, the guy who plays Tony really did sprain his ankle pretty badly playing basketball, so they had to give him a reason to limp.

Please let Sherry get popped. I'm so sick of her. Great actress, terrible character.

Please Help!

I was out of the house for the show and taped it, but my roomie changed the chanel! I saw Palmer sit down to chat with the Prime Minister and then I got South Park! Can someone tell me what happened, if it may be playing again before next week somewhere or if there is a place where I can find out?

Help! I'm just hanging here!:

FX always reruns 24 on Monday and/Tuesday the following week. (Don't remember what time, though.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, I have to agree that there is NO WAY they can sum up everything in 60 minutes. I am worried that it's gonna fizzle.....someone better die...preferrably ALL OF THE ABOVE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12