+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4083432;
    No, but after you pointed it out, I could see it being that.
    Me too. I hope not, but it would make a great story line
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I thought it was a park. But I can see where someone might think it was a cemetery.

Oh well, my guess was wrong.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I did not like what Gabby did with Grace. You do not teach a child to keep secrets. You also don't shower them with expensive gifts for no reason.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Exactly. I didn't like last night show at all. Sick of the Susan storyline already. Lynette, give us a break.

FORT Fogey

Re the Susan storyline ... wouldn't she have to have given permission, either in her contract or otherwise, for her likeness to be used for advertising purposes?

I can understand Gabby wanting to give expensive gifts to her daughter, feeling that is what she would have done if the babies weren't switched. I wonder where this storyline is going ... looks like the other mom is getting attached to Juanita as Gabby is to Grace (and vice versa ... the girls being drawn to the birth moms).

Lynette/Renee/Bree stories were ridiculous and uninspired. Paul and his wife ... creepy. Wonder if she will wind up outsmarting him and doing him in?!

I'm not sure Paul's wife is all there. He should maybe be a lil' bit afraid of her...lol. He might have just met his match. She really didn't like what he did to Mrs. M.

Lynette....I'll say it. She's a terrible parent. Plain and simple.

Susan: Ugh. I have a feeling that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mike is leaving the show and this is going to be the way they do it. He'll leave her because she's such a ho

Bree....ok, the restaurant scene was funny (and I do love the way her mind works) but I can't believe they got over it and became friends that fast. I was kinda enjoying their little rivalry. Bree is best when she's scheming.

No idea where the Solis storyline is going. I'm captivated, though.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4086462;
    Re the Susan storyline ... wouldn't she have to have given permission, either in her contract or otherwise, for her likeness to be used for advertising purposes?
    I can understand Gabby wanting to give expensive gifts to her daughter, feeling that is what she would have done if the babies weren't switched. I wonder where this storyline is going ... looks like the other mom is getting attached to Juanita as Gabby is to Grace (and vice versa ... the girls being drawn to the birth moms).

Lynette/Renee/Bree stories were ridiculous and uninspired. Paul and his wife ... creepy. Wonder if she will wind up outsmarting him and doing him in?!
    Exactly what I was thinking about Susan's story!

So who was that who picked up Susan's torn poster? Creepy Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4086883;
    Exactly what I was thinking about Susan's story!

So who was that who picked up Susan's torn poster? Creepy Paul?
    That would be my guess.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4086462;

But it doesn't seem like Gabby gives expensive gifts like Chanel purses to her own daughters.
    And it's not right to tell a child to keep something a secret from their mother. Not right at all.
    Lynette is becoming as lousy a mother as she is a wife. She's mean to her husband.
    Susan is as boring as she always was.
    The show is done. Was once great but that train has left the station.

+ Reply to Thread