+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4078817;
    I agree with you that Tom can be a "whiny butt" sometimes and thinking he had postpartum depression was ridiculous but otherwise I think he's a decent husband. Lynette seems rather harsh and cold with him at times. It's easy to fall into that pattern but not a good idea. Her friend was right when she spoke to Lynette about it. But, all in all, the whole storyline is not very interesting, even if Tom and the friend had a fling.

I think Terri Hatcher wants to play the hotsy-totsy character all the time.

Personally, I think they've all run their course and the storylines are too contrived and the show's just not what it used to be. I used to LOVE the show but not so much anymore.
    ITA. These characters were off the wall and interesting, but now everything is stale. Let's put it to rest.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I think this show has been on a slow decline for a few seasons now.
    I agree that the story lines are contrived, particularly when it comes to Susan whose arc is now all about finding different ways for her to not wear much clothing.

I suspect we'll see Juanita's birth parents make an appearance and they'll be chubby as a lazy device to show us that a swap was indeed made. Of course that doesn't explain why Gaby and Carlos's other daughter is also chubby, or why she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What I'm trying to figure out is when did Juanita start bleeding so badly that they even considered that she might need a blood transfusion? She was just scraped when she was lying on the ground. It was just weird.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe it's a spleen? They've got to have a reason to bring the birth parents into the picture, since neither Carlos nor Gabby are blood type matches for her....and you know that the blood bank is out of her type!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

I had to chuckle when they hospital decided to keep her for a few days for 'observation.' I don't think the insurance company goes for that much.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4079135;
    What I'm trying to figure out is when did Juanita start bleeding so badly that they even considered that she might need a blood transfusion? She was just scraped when she was lying on the ground. It was just weird.
    I'm not sure they were considering a blood transfusion. From what I remember, the nurse was looking through Juanita's file to ask Gaby some follow-up questions and in her chart it showed her as well as Gaby's and Carlos's blood types. Which, if she was born in that hospital, the hospital would have on file. Granted I could be forgetting something.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, even if she didn't need a transfusion I'd think they might take a sample and type it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Obviously, that was done. How else would they (the hospital) know her (Juanita's) blood type? Most hospitals do a CBC. Plus Juanita is a trauma patient.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4079190;
    I had to chuckle when they hospital decided to keep her for a few days for 'observation.' I don't think the insurance company goes for that much.
    I noticed that also and had the same reaction. Just reminded me again that this is just a soap opera and one needs to suspend belief in normalcy.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4079664;
    Obviously, that was done. How else would they (the hospital) know her (Juanita's) blood type? Most hospitals do a CBC. Plus Juanita is a trauma patient.
    Most hospitals get the child's blood type when they are born.

+ Reply to Thread