+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

FORT Newbie

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    What did you guys think of the finale?

Personally, I think this season was better than the last two or three. I really liked the finale. I'm glad Felicia got hers. I'm glad Paul manned up and did the right thing.

I hope that if Lynette and Tom work things out that she changes. She's such a shrew. She has always rubbed her success in Toms face but when he finds it, she can't deal with it. Plus, she was the one to push him into this job. He had no interest until she brow beat him enough. I feel bad for the guy. She's unrelenting.
    Overall I enjoyed the finale. I was a bit surprised that they did not leave with more of a cliffhanger. I can't recall, but don't they usually end the season more climatically. It was nice though because I feel like they closed a lot of loose ends (i.e., Felicia and Paul esp.).

The Gaby storyline was very moving and I felt it reconnected her and Carlos well. Curious to see how the murder will play out next season. And the storyline between Tom and Lynette was heartbreaking. But at the same time, very realistic for a couple their age. They have the most "normal" relationship of any couple. I felt like screaming at both of them during the finale; didn't really feel like it was one over the other at fault.

Lynette's mother was/is an alcoholic and Lynette was the oldest child (I think one younger sister). She was responsible for taking care of her sister and probably her mom most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by krpink View Post
    Overall I enjoyed the finale. I was a bit surprised that they did not leave with more of a cliffhanger. I can't recall, but don't they usually end the season more climatically. It was nice though because I feel like they closed a lot of loose ends (i.e., Felicia and Paul esp.).

The Gaby storyline was very moving and I felt it reconnected her and Carlos well. Curious to see how the murder will play out next season. And the storyline between Tom and Lynette was heartbreaking. But at the same time, very realistic for a couple their age. They have the most "normal" relationship of any couple. I felt like screaming at both of them during the finale; didn't really feel like it was one over the other at fault.
    I liked the setup for next season -- the murder cover-up is like a throwback to season one, when the mystery of Mary Alice's suicide hung over everything. Maybe they can get back to the ironic/comedic style that made them so successful in the early years. Everybody goes about their business while keeping the "dirty little secret."
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I liked the setup for next season -- the murder cover-up is like a throwback to season one, when the mystery of Mary Alice's suicide hung over everything. Maybe they can get back to the ironic/comedic style that made them so successful in the early years. Everybody goes about their business while keeping the "dirty little secret."
    From your lips to Cherry's ears.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I agree. I would love them to keep that secret. It is a set up for drama because she involved the police and the super market camera. I don't see them taking Carlos out of the plot so something interesting will happen.

I think we will see Lynette and Tom mend their marriage and hurl them into a totally new plot line that will be satisfying.

It was time to get the Paul and Felicia plot line resolved.

The new detective in Bree's life is sure to offer something good.

I loved how the finale played out. I will miss Tom & Lynette as a couple if they were to get a divorce. They were always fun to watch, though they argued mostly. Bree's new detective guy has potential. Would like to see Gabby's biological daughter come back, as someone mentioned. And as for Susan, who knows whats next. Does anyone know if Vanessa Williams is still on the show? And what about Lee & Bob? I love them.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Half the "Lee & Bob" couple is back on One Life to Live I think, which is about to go off the air (at the end of the fall), so assuming he stays to help wrap it up he'll be too busy to do much on DH until spring. I agree, I like them as a couple.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They are hilarious!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread