+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

I don't know if he is hotter than the original Carlos (the actor seemed to gain some weight as the series went on), but he is definitely different! I also thought he was a new actor and that they were trying to cover up the switch with the shaving line! Then his voice seemed familiar... but I still wasn't sure.
    From the previews it looks as if Carlos does tell Gaby his secret as she is crying. You'd think the first thing they'd do would be some
    Click to see Spoiler:
    DNA tests to see if the nurse was telling the truth. After all Juanita looks a lot like her little sister
    . Spoiled for West Coast readers....

The show was good last night, but it wasnt great!

FORT Fanatic

Was that the same Carlos? Didn't he have a beard before? I spent the whole show wondering about that.

It was the same actor playing Carlos -- just better looking as he not only shaved, but also lost weight.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

It was a good show, but not the greatest. I can't get used to the new looking Carlos (same actor thank god), but he does look good.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

So I guess Renee (Vanessa Williams' character) is either going to rent Susan's house if Paul buys his former house, or she's going to buy it. I wasn't thirilled with her character last night, but will wait to see where they're going with her. Plus, just because Lynette was at that moment in time staying home to take care of her kids and baby doesn't mean she hasn't achieved success in life. Seems she was pretty much a powerhouse of a marketing executve. Don't know where Renee comes off being so patronizing and condescending about how Lynette wasn't successful. What did she accomplish ... marrying a rich sports jock?

I have a hard time really caring about the Paul character or any story line about him.

Wonder how long it'll take for either Mike or somebody else to catch Susan "at work."

FORT Fanatic

The manager at the apartment said something about Susan being able to view the 'show' on a specific channel in her apartment. I'm guessing her little boy sees her. I'm really sick of Susan's antics.

I thought Gabby looked REALLY old in one scene. Did anyone else notice it?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It looked like Mike walks in on Susan "dusting" in her French maid outfit in the preview...she looked up in horror and said 'Mike!"

i don't like it, lol! i was very confused too. thought it was a whole new carlos, lol.

he looks too young now. he looks like he's the same age as the gardner boy gaby was doing way back when, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4070081;
    I read it the other, he just shaved! He offered to wear a fake beard for filming, but they told him it was fine!

He looks so much younger and cute! I like him with no beard!

I loved the season premier ... Carlos looked HOTTT! I loved the addition of Vanessa Williams. I hope its a great season.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread