+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

New episode tomorrow night! Yea!!

FORT Fogey

I missed about the first 10 minutes of tonight's show and then saw only the last few seconds of Carlos and Gabby speaking to a counselor. Did Juanita find out that Grace is her parents' daughter, or did she just get upset by Gabby missing Grace so much?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Lucky, in the episode prior to this one Juanita found a letter Gabby had written to Grace which she had left behind on a table. From the letter's content, Juanita surmised that Gabby was Grace's real mother. I also missed the first 10 minutes or so of the episode and at first didn't know what was wrong with Susan. So I guess she lost a kidney from the trampling. Or did she lose both? You can function with one kidney so I was surprised when she said she needed dialysis.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

They had to remove at least 1 of Susan's kidneys - I missed what happened to the other.

So who really shot Paul? We know it's not Mike, even though that's what they wanted us to think for most of the episode. I'm still leaning towards Paul's wife, even though she was mad at her mom (who apparently also didn't order it to happen.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom;4137136;
    Lucky, I also missed the first 10 minutes or so of the episode and at first didn't know what was wrong with Susan. So I guess she lost a kidney from the trampling. Or did she lose both? You can function with one kidney so I was surprised when she said she needed dialysis.
    The doctor removed one kidney and realized the other is deformed and only functioning at 5%.

Is anyone else disturbed over Lynette's antics? She burns Tom with hot cocoa, and in the preview...she causes him to fall down the stairs. He could seriously injure himself! I'm pretty sure a normal spouse would say goodbye to their mate if they purposely caused bodily harm like that. I know I wouldn't be letting grass grow under my feet on that one. She needs to grow up. Confront him, have it out and then decide if the marriage is worth saving or not. They have totally ruined her character. And she's getting worse...not growing from her mistakes.

I do like how Bree is a bit more relaxed! I guess her boy toy was able to remove most of the corn cob shoved up her anal cavity!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4137137;
    They had to remove at least 1 of Susan's kidneys - I missed what happened to the other.

So who really shot Paul? We know it's not Mike, even though that's what they wanted us to think for most of the episode. I'm still leaning towards Paul's wife, even though she was mad at her mom (who apparently also didn't order it to happen.)
    I'm gonna go with one of the former inmates that Paul was trying to house. Or maybe McKlusky's husband..he's a throwaway character. I'm puzzled, too. I thought for sure it was the wife but I really don't think she knows.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Im pretty sure it wasnt Beth or anyone connected to mama jailbird. No need for Beth to do a song and dance about the shooting if it was her...
    I suppose the writers could leave it hanging as backup in case they do need to write out a main character (upthread some discossion was posted about how some housewives are threatening to leave and production isnt negotiating) but I assume they are going with a 'throwaway' character in the end. The normal scheme in DH usually centers around bringing in a family or character for a season and having them as the focus...and then sending them on their way (the family with the kid locked in the basement, the family on the run last season) but I dont think they want to do that with Beth or Vanessa Williams so....

Wouldnt be surprised if it is one of those nutbags they introduced from the next neighborhood that wanted to start/help with the riots..they clearly had no problems with violence.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4137139;
    Is anyone else disturbed over Lynette's antics? She burns Tom with hot cocoa, and in the preview...she causes him to fall down the stairs. He could seriously injure himself! I'm pretty sure a normal spouse would say goodbye to their mate if they purposely caused bodily harm like that. I know I wouldn't be letting grass grow under my feet on that one. She needs to grow up. Confront him, have it out and then decide if the marriage is worth saving or not. They have totally ruined her character. And she's getting worse...not growing from her mistakes.
    I haven't watched this last episode but must say that I have mentioned before here how much I dislike the way Lynette treats Tom. But I disagree about ruining her character. She goes from being a great wife to a lousy one all the time, whether it's about her or him getting a job in advertising, him wanting the pizza parlor or who's to stay home with the kids. She bounces from good to bad all the time. Which is why I can never make up my mind if I like her or not.

Since Beth has sided with Paul, I'm fine with his finding out her real relationship to him, although I hope she survives his revelation.

The prison visitor records will be checked and Mike will be charged with attempted murder. Unless he can prove he wasn't back in town by then.

Susan won't have to wait 3 to 5 years for a kidney donor, folks on Wisteria Lane die all the time! Maybe it will be Beth. :-(

FORT Fanatic

I think the actress who plays Susan has been talking about leaving the series in a year. Maybe she will gradually decline and they'll kill her off or something.

I'm also unhappy at the way Lynnette treats Tom. Yes, it was awful what he did 20 years ago, but deliberately inflicting pain upon someone? No. Besides from a practical point, if he becomes injured, SHE would be expected to care for him.

He is obviously working somewhere, but have they ever said just what it is that he does?

I hope Mike shaves off that scruffy beard.

+ Reply to Thread