+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

I guess I didn't realize that Lee & Bob had sold their house to Paul. I though everyone was mad at Lee because he was realtor that handled all the sales for Paul. Anyway, I don't think they're off the show....I hope not because I like them. I also didn't realize that Bree's son owned one of the houses on the street. (Guess I haven't been paying close attention at all!)

I have no idea how they'll tie up all the loose ends regarding Grace, Juanita and Gabby. The whole story has been disjointed and full of holes so anything could happen.

I don't think Paul's wife is the one who shot him. I only see her killing him if he did something personal to her because even with her aunt egging her on, she doesn't seem angry enough yet but I have no idea who did shoot him.

The Vanessa Willians storyline is still dumber than dumb.
    I truly don't buy the Love Relationship between Bree and David Austin Greene.

And, darn it all, it looks like Susan will live.

FORT Fanatic

Susan is way too popular a character to kill off. I find her extremely annoying, but she has plenty of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4126150;
    I guess I didn't realize that Lee & Bob had sold their house to Paul. I though everyone was mad at Lee because he was realtor that handled all the sales for Paul.
    They were definitely mad at him for that. Paul sent the other lady owner out of town on a pretext, somehow Bob and Lee decided she had sold out, and seems like primarily Bob thought they needed to sell to Paul while they still could. Bob and Lee come out of the house, the lady arrives back by taxi and confirms she didn't sell anything, and then the horror overcomes Lee and Bob as the rest of the street marches on them.
    Last edited by Brooks; 12-14-2010 at 09:05 AM.

I think Beth would have been angry enough to shoot him. He was downright gleeful when all the chaos was happening and she witnessed that. Or it was the ringleader from the other street. It won't be a regular because they would have to leave the show for prison. Of course, they will all be suspects for an undetermined amount of time.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4126150;
    I guess I didn't realize that Lee & Bob had sold their house to Paul. I though everyone was mad at Lee because he was realtor that handled all the sales for Paul. Anyway, I don't think they're off the show....I hope not because I like them. I also didn't realize that Bree's son owned one of the houses on the street. (Guess I haven't been paying close attention at all!)

I have no idea how they'll tie up all the loose ends regarding Grace, Juanita and Gabby. The whole story has been disjointed and full of holes so anything could happen.

I don't think Paul's wife is the one who shot him. I only see her killing him if he did something personal to her because even with her aunt egging her on, she doesn't seem angry enough yet but I have no idea who did shoot him.

The Vanessa Willians storyline is still dumber than dumb.
    I truly don't buy the Love Relationship between Bree and David Austin Greene.

And, darn it all, it looks like Susan will live.

Part of me thought Beth DID kill Paul, as the voice over mentioned revenge.. and her mom wanted revenge for the death of her sister... she very well could have pushed Beth in to it. Beth DOES listen to her mom. Second thought was Lynette.. since there have been talks about her and Susan leaving the show.. it would leave it open for either to leave withthe ending as it was written. Im sure that neither will (damn because I hate Susan with a passion)

I like the thought of the relationship Bree is in.. I dont by David Silver in the part however. And I agree Vanessa Williams sucked in this story line.. i hated her acting, her character, and her storyline.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think the chaos of the riot on the lane was the perfect opportunity for Beth to commit a crime of opportunity, and shoot her husband.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4125963;
    Maybe they'll let Celia appear again!
    Gaby said something to Juanita along the lines of "You're the one I love," ONE being the operative word, as if the show has completely given up on ever showing the second daughter. That has always irked me. Why say she had two kids if they were almost never going to show or even mention the second daughter? Maybe Celia went to live with Richie Cunnigham's older brother from the first season of Happy Days, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;4126302;
    They were definitely mad at him for that. Paul sent the other lady owner out of town on a pretext, somehow Bob and Lee decided she had sold out, and seems like primarily Bob thought they needed to sell to Paul while they still could. Bob and Lee come out of the house, the lady arrives back by taxi and confirms she didn't sell anything, and then the horror overcomes Lee and Bob as the rest of the street marches on them.
    Thanks for that update. Can't imagine why I'm not completely riveted on all the little facts about this well written masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4126425;
    Part of me thought Beth DID kill Paul, as the voice over mentioned revenge.. and her mom wanted revenge for the death of her sister... she very well could have pushed Beth in to it. Beth DOES listen to her mom.
    When you put it that way, I could see Beth doing it also, especially since no one would suspect her of shooting him. At the moment, he had a lot of enemies so her involvement could go unnoticed. There is no reason to suspect her. Just may be the perfect crime.

I like the thought of the relationship Bree is in.. I dont by David Silver in the part however.
    I have no problem whatsoever with Bree having a relationship with a younger man....but David A Greene just doesn't fit the part for me.

And I agree Vanessa Williams sucked in this story line.. i hated her acting, her character, and her storyline.
    There's a storyline??????????

Beth is a possibility because, as someone mentioned, she is not a regular so if she is carted off no particular loss (although as new owner of at least half of Wisteria Lane I'd like to see her continue!).

The problem for me is that Beth evolved over several episodes to see that married life wasn't so bad. She found she liked sex. Paul was kind and considerate compared to her hostile mother. She was at the point of turning away from her mother in support of Paul.

Another problem I have, I guess with the storyline, is that Paul presumably broke down and told Beth the whole story and what he had planned. What did he tell her?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4125424;
    $10 says Beth killed Paul
    Good call. I think you are absolutely correct!

This show needed an upheaval for a major refresh. A good plot vehicle that he has used before. It is really the only way to move things forward given this black comedy/satire genre.

It also seems that Susan is getting a stronger personality. Perhaps her injury will mark this much needed change. I would like to see Mike develop into something more interesting, as well.

I am looking forward to what is coming next. You know there will be a big murder investigation with every gun owner under suspicion and someone wrongly accused for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread