+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

If the gay guys sold their house does that mean they are being written out of the show? I would really miss them, especially Lee.

If Paul is dead, then Beth becomes mayor of Wisteria Lane, sort of.

Could Beth's mother have successfully put out a contract on Paul?

Does anyone know whose former house was the halfway house?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did you notice that Beth disappeared from being at Paul's side when they were walking from most of the activity (and not for 'just a moment', either!)? I kept thinking, "Where'd she go?"....and then he was shot. And the shot was shown being on the left side of the body, as in "through the heart". I think his havoc-wreaking butt is dead. And I think his wife did it!

I think Gaby has discovered just how deeply she feels for Juanita with the fright of the disappearance.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They obviously had Juanita get lost in the stampede so Gabby could get all emotional about finding her and somehow be "redeemed" about going overboard with Grace. But I hope this doesn't end it; we should still see her have some kind of talk with the kid to make amends, or to at least show us that she actually did get her head straight about things.

I would hope that Lee & Bob's contract with Paul got torn up, and they're staying. Normally people wouldn't be as instantly forgiving as Lynette about what Lee did, but knowing this show, Lee will be gossiping and playing poker with the girls as if nothing happened in a couple of weeks. Then again, the actor who plays Lee is also on Mad Men, and their new season should have started filming by now...hmm...

There are so many loose threads about this "event" episode that Susan is the last thing I'm thinking about. Obviously Mike will come back for a while, and although the teaser made it look like she gets some bad news, I'm sure she'll be OK and maybe they'll sue Paul (or his estate) for a big settlement and be flush again...overall I thought the whole Susan/Vanessa Williams subplot was kind of clumsy.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4125819;
    They obviously had Juanita get lost in the stampede so Gabby could get all emotional about finding her and somehow be "redeemed" about going overboard with Grace. But I hope this doesn't end it
    The season is only about half over, right? I predict no redemption for many more episodes.

I remember Juanita making Gabby's life misrerable a few seasons ago! So its going to be a rough time for all.

FORT Fogey

I was thinking the same thing about Susan suing Paul, then she and Mike moving back into their house again, and all's right with the world of Wisteria Lane. As a RE agent, seems Lee would know how to get out of the contract to sell his house to Paul -- fraud or something like that.

I still would like circumstances to bring back Grace. Just can't see how they can let it slide that the Solises have a daughter somewhere out in the world (and the little actress really looks like them!). Maybe the other parents have to go on the run to avoid deportation, and they know that's no life for a little girl, so they let Gabby take care of her for the time being and voila, something happens to them and they can never come back to get her. Meanwhile, I wish that Juanita would be de-bratted. She gets on my nerves.

I would bet lots of money that Grace will return. Probably during a 'sweeps' month.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4125906;
    I would bet lots of money that Grace will return. Probably during a 'sweeps' month.

Hah! Very smart guess. You're probably right.

I'm surprised the show will return on January 2. I thought this time of year, they always took a very long break, using the holidays as their excuse.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4125906;
    Maybe they'll let Celia appear again!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4125963;
    Maybe they'll let Celia appear again!
    Who?

What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread