+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4123329;
    I'm disappointed about the baby-switching story line. I guess I can only imagine how I'd feel, knowing my biological child who I love and lost through no choice of my own is out there living God-knows-what kind of life, and I might never see her again. It bothered me that we didn't see Carlos showing much emotion or feeling a strong connection with Grace. It was just all about Gabby. That's his daughter, too. Also, I thought they could have done more to show some strong feelings on the part of Juanita's biological parents for their birth child. This story was a crashing disappointment to me; it just fizzled out. What was the point ... unless somehow Grace comes back to them because the parents are deported or imprisoned or something.
    I knew this storyline was dead when they made the parents undocumented immigrants. They had no ideas what to do with the story. Best way to deal with it, DROP IT.

Paul is really underestimating Beth.

FORT Fogey

It might not be dropped. My DISH TV summary of tomorrow night's episode says
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Juanita discovers Gabby's secret

Just my opinion, but most of the storylines in this show now are uninteresting and full of holes, except for the Paul Young story.
    That is exactly the kind of story that made Desperate Housewives so good in the begining.
    Guess some shows just run on longer than they should. Best to go out when you're still interesting.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I was thinking about the reaction of Juanita's "real" mom to having to leave her real daughter and how Gabbi was way more heartbroken than her this week. Though I know that there was a criticism for her lack of a reaction on here, I think her reaction was perfectly normal. Not to say that she wasn't hurting; but, if you were about to lose everything that you had worked for because you were going to be deported, I think my mind would be more on saving myself (and the daughter that I do have) than on the fact that I was leaving my real daughter, who I never really got to know.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

$10 says Beth killed Paul

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4125424;
    $10 says Beth killed Paul
    I'll see your 10 and make it 20. That's what I think, too.

I hope Paul isnt dead..hes got the most interesting story right now--and I love how he actually moves the plot along.

Now, who could have shot him--its more than just Beth (although that chest did look familiar at the beginning). We know the gay couple had a gun (and the real estate agent got his head bashed) so perhaps his boyfriend, the lawyer, did it. Or, Mike could have made a quick trip back to Wisteria Lane after speaking with his wife. They may also go the easy route and make it one of those crazy neighbors who joined the protest...

I hope Juanita makes Gabby feel terrible, I am not a fan of how she has handled this whole baby switch situation. Yes, it sucks, but treating her "adopted" daughter (for all intents and purposes) poorly and making her feel less loved doesnt help anybody.

The way that Juanita found out was so ridiculous! Writing that letter then leaving the room--only to have Juanita pop up from under the bed! But it seemed that Juanita knew something was up with Grace and it would be only a matter of time til she found out someway.
    Dont you love that the crazy calvery neighbours were from "Hydrangea Circle"? I would love to see the other flower themed streets in the neighbourhood! And John Schneider is such a sleaze in this show! Such a come down from Superboy's father!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4125462;
    Or, Mike could have made a quick trip back to Wisteria Lane after speaking with his wife.
    I don't know if Mike could have arrived that quickly, but it makes sense, if Susan is lying near death in the hospital. My first thought was Beth.

FORT Fanatic

It's been a long time since I've seen John Schneider, but I didn't care for his curls at all.

+ Reply to Thread