+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh;4108766;
    I just saw an article today and found out she is the younger sister of Demi Lovato. Very sad all the way around!
    The actress who plays Juanita is Demi's younger sister???

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4110436;
    The actress who plays Juanita is Demi's younger sister???
    Yup.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, that must be tough for her (the Juanita actress), on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4105923;
    Last night she had a frozen turkey. I can't see Bree with a frozen turkey. Can it still be a good one? Of course, but it doesn't go with her image of a top chef. A frozen turkey is too much what 'regular' folks like us would do.

It took me a few seconds to realize the father of her current boy friend is John Schneider. Yes, I'm sure there will be something going on there.
    John Schneider, as in "BO DUKE" of the Duke Boys! Holy smokes, I definately need to take a closer look next week! I would flip Peach Pit boy aside like a booger if Bo Duke was in my living room

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4110991;
    John Schneider, as in "BO DUKE" of the Duke Boys! Holy smokes, I definately need to take a closer look next week! I would flip Peach Pit boy aside like a booger if Bo Duke was in my living room
    Ditto. I met him when I was 9. He was at the local MAC Tools factory and was signing autographs for whatever reason, I don't remember. He was so sweet. He signed a glossy 8x10 for me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Even at age 9, I was in love...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Java, did you catch John on Leverage last season.. he was great as a 'bad guy'.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4110991;
    Yes, That John Schneider! Mr.Dragon noticed him before I did. With a name actor like him, there'll be a storyline. And like you, I'd toss that Peach Pit boy aside too. Although I remember David Greene from Knott's Landing as a little boy before 90210. (good lord, I'm old)

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4111019;
    Java, did you catch John on Leverage last season.. he was great as a 'bad guy'.
    No, but I'll have to take a peak now!

FORT Fogey

I guess when the producers first hired an actress to play Juanita, they were looking for an overweight child ... but I don't know why they had to go that route. Surely they didn't have the baby-switch story line in mind at the time (or did they?), and I think it's sad that they set up that child to be noticed mainly for being overweight and therefore unlike the daughter we would expect Gabby to have, as some sort of plot device to create conflict. I saw the actress on a show (maybe The View ...can't recall), and she was a very sweet intelligent child.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yes, it was The View. I'll bet she gets sick of being asked if she is Demi's sister.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread