+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

It's possible Marc Cherry initially was going to have Gaby have twins but Juanita and Celia are NOT twins and have never been portrayed as being twins on the show.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I was never under the impression that they were twins. I was of the mind set that they were about a year apart, and I can swear I heard Gabby give their ages once, and they were 4 and 5 or something at that time.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Celia and Juanita are not twins. Carlos knocked up Gaby (with Juanita) and then knocked her up again (with Celia). One episode was about Gaby not wanting to get pregnant for a third time. I vaguely recall Carlos was supposed to have a vasectomy and didn't admit to Gaby that he hadn't.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4102065;
    Clearly Mark Cherry did not have the exchanged infants in mind when he wrote Gabby had twins. Celia is heavy as is Juanita giving credibility to the fact that their biological daugher resembles them and the twins belong to the chubby couple. Where the writers are going to go with this is a mystery. Perhaps they will just fade Ceilia into the back ground and ignore this part of the plot. He could have had the mistake involve both girls being exchanged to cover this obvious glitch.
    They aren't supposed to be twins. When they did the flashback episode after coming back 5 years later, they showed Gabby when she had each of the girls. Separate pregnancies. She was overwhelmed with the second one because she already had one that was really young.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I told my husband I thought Beth had to be her daughter when she was digging at the felon for the details. Something clicked and I thought....she has to be trying to get all the dirt she can on Paul. I like her and he's not gonna know what hit him!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I missed some shows this season and didn't understand who the Grace child was, but oh my goodness something tonight indicated that there may have been a switched-at-birth situation between Hector's wife and Gabby... is that true?

It was the comment Gabby made when trying to convince Hector's wife to stay, saying she (wife) might never seen Juanita again...

Is there a pending storyline about trying to determine parentage of Gabby's oldest girl and Hector's girl?

Ooops, I read back through all the posts and found out there WAS a switched-at-birth mistake. Hmm, not sure how any happy outcomes can arise from this storyline.

Regarding Brian Austin Greene hooking up w/ Bree, ughh, I don't like this storyline. Bree is startiing to seem a little trampy to me. Remember back when she had her original husband and she was prim and proper and reserved about sex? Also, it's such a Mrs. Robinson scenario that it kinda grosses me out. Bree is at least 45, and it's kinda gross to think she's doing a guy who hangs out at the Peach Pit.

FORT Fogey

It looks like Bree is going to move on to her boyfriends father pretty soon.

I love the Beth/Paul story line. It is possible the real killer will be found and a shocker. It would breathe new life into this show if we see Paul flip to a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4105752;

I love the Beth/Paul story line. It is possible the real killer will be found and a shocker. It would breathe new life into this show if we see Paul flip to a good guy.
    It's been a long time, but Paul did kill Martha, didn't he? Didn't he hit her with something (it seems like it was a kitchen appliance)? I could be totally thinking of something else.

FORT Fanatic

I think last week I pointed out that Bree got out a can of dessert topping which I can't believe a chef like Bree would ever do. She would have whipped it by hand in a copper bowl! This is BREE we're dealing with.

Last night she had a frozen turkey. I can't see Bree with a frozen turkey. Can it still be a good one? Of course, but it doesn't go with her image of a top chef. A frozen turkey is too much what 'regular' folks like us would do.

It took me a few seconds to realize the father of her current boy friend is John Schneider. Yes, I'm sure there will be something going on there.

+ Reply to Thread