+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4100848;
    Susan is nannying in the day time, isn't she? So, wouldn't MJ be in school? But I guess he has to come home, eventually, doesn't he?
    It seemed to be late in the day when Lynette was offering her a drink... but maybe MJ has a lot of afterschool activities.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4100563;
    Great twist!

Sorry, I know there is no "reality" in this show, but if Susan is taking care of Lynette's baby night and day, who is taking care of MJ? He's way too young to be left alone, Mike is gone, and he doesn't seem to be with Susan.
    PWS, you're just too smart.
    We have to remember that this is "TV" and try not to think too logically. These shows, like most soap operas, are not meant to be looked at too closely nor should you use your brain while watching. I think the same thing applies to how the Delfinos became so deeply in debt.

On another note, I'm finding this turn of event in the life of Mr and Mrs Paul Young just delicious!! This is the kind of storyline I want to see on these shows! Definitely juicy!!

FORT Fogey

felicia had a daughter definitely never saw that coming

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4100970;
    It seemed to be late in the day when Lynette was offering her a drink... but maybe MJ has a lot of afterschool activities.
    It was definitely late because Lynnette had just gotten back from dinner with the potential client. I just figured MJ was asleep in a different room in Lynnette's house.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now, see, I didn't think it was late in the day (until you mentioned Lynette having just gotten back from dinner), because these women are known to drink in the day time (I assume)....like when they get together for their poker parties. I was assuming it was more like 11:30-ish in the morning and that they got together when their husbands were at work. I think this was a whoopsie on the writers/directors parts. It didn't even seem like afternoon, to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought Lynette and Renee were taking her out for dinner. Looked like evening to me, which also had me wondering about MJ.

Does anyone recall Felicia's timeline? It had to be long enough for Beth to woo Paul and then marry him.

wasn't there a celia sighting either this week or last?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom;4100669;

PWS, I found myself asking the same questions about MJ last night. Maybe he's hiding out in the same location as Celia Solis.

Celia was along for the trick or treating in the Halloween episode. As for the Beth timing, I missed the first Paul episode this year so I'm not sure of the timing of Felicia being pulled over and sent to jail and Paul getting his wrongful imprisonment award.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

Clearly Mark Cherry did not have the exchanged infants in mind when he wrote Gabby had twins. Celia is heavy as is Juanita giving credibility to the fact that their biological daugher resembles them and the twins belong to the chubby couple. Where the writers are going to go with this is a mystery. Perhaps they will just fade Ceilia into the back ground and ignore this part of the plot. He could have had the mistake involve both girls being exchanged to cover this obvious glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4102065;
    Clearly Mark Cherry did not have the exchanged infants in mind when he wrote Gabby had twins. Celia is heavy as is Juanita giving credibility to the fact that their biological daugher resembles them and the twins belong to the chubby couple. Where the writers are going to go with this is a mystery. Perhaps they will just fade Ceilia into the back ground and ignore this part of the plot. He could have had the mistake involve both girls being exchanged to cover this obvious glitch.
    I must have missed that part. I didn't know they were supposed to be twins. I did always wonder how they explained Celia since whoever cast the show clearly thought because Juanita was chubby she had to have chubby parents and Gabby and Carlos naturally had the thin, pretty kid. But if they are twins, that would be a big oops on their part. There would have to be another twin running around for the baby switching to be plausible. You are right. That must be why Celia has dissappeared to the same place the Scavo kids dissappeared to.

Anyway, loved the twist about Paul's wife. I had thought of that possibility the first time I saw here, but as time went on, I began to think the girl just wasn't that cunning. Boy was I wrong about that, and I can't wait to see where this goes!
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 11-10-2010 at 09:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread