+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 7)

Yes, "The Dragon Lady" I have to agree that the train has left the station on this series. I'm getting more and more dissatisfed with this show. The storylines are absurd and full of holes.

They should end this series. I can understand how dollar signs get in their eyes, but I wonder how the ratings are doing. If they are still good, they'll continue the show for multiple seasons to come.

This last episode was kind of stale, but I still enjoy checking in with the characters every week. It may not have many seasons left, but I'm glad it's still going.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I think Paul may have found his match

me too.

the celia thing is driving me nuts tho. why don't they ever show that child anymore?????

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4087062;
    This last episode was kind of stale, but I still enjoy checking in with the characters every week. It may not have many seasons left, but I'm glad it's still going.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4086944;
    But it doesn't seem like Gabby gives expensive gifts like Chanel purses to her own daughters.
    And it's not right to tell a child to keep something a secret from their mother. Not right at all.
    Lynette is becoming as lousy a mother as she is a wife. She's mean to her husband.
    Susan is as boring as she always was.
    The show is done. Was once great but that train has left the station.
    First of all, we don't know that, just because that specifically has not been shown. Gabby being who she is, I'm sure she doesn't let her daughters walk around wearing anything cheap. Her daughters are a reflection of her, so I'm sure they have plenty of expensive things. Second, she probably felt moved to give Grace something super-expensive because (a) Grace admired her Chanel purse, thereby causing Gabby to relate to her instantly for having "good taste," and (b) Grace doesn't have any expensive things, which Gabby simply can't stand, being Grace is HER daughter!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

What is Paul up to, trying to buy everyone's house? He's sketchy!

FORT Fogey

my question is where did he get all that money?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am not a fan of Paul, but his storyline is the only one that is interesting. Keeps me guessing. The rest of them are boring
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

There are questions about why he's doing it or how he has the funding, but it was pretty obvious that he was going to blackmail Susan. I figured that out right away. Maybe that wasn't the point? But it definitely wasn't suspenseful by any means.
    Mostly I'm bored by all the "plots" this season". There are very few that actually are keeping my interest.

I wish they would have stuck to the idea of ending this show right around when Lost ended rather than renewing it for another 5+years.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4090032;
    There are questions about why he's doing it or how he has the funding, but it was pretty obvious that he was going to blackmail Susan. I figured that out right away. Maybe that wasn't the point? But it definitely wasn't suspenseful by any means.
    Mostly I'm bored by all the "plots" this season". There are very few that actually are keeping my interest.

I wish they would have stuck to the idea of ending this show right around when Lost ended rather than renewing it for another 5+years.
    Oh I knew that Paul was going to blackmail Susan. He's so creepy. I would just love to know where he is getting all this money
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread