+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Blue Bloods

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Blue Bloods

It was great. I love Jamie's character. I'd like to see him have a normal love interest that wasn't in the mob or a cop. The only character I cannot like is Erin's daughter Nikki. She irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    It was great. I love Jamie's character. I'd like to see him have a normal love interest that wasn't in the mob or a cop. The only character I cannot like is Erin's daughter Nikki. She irks me.
    Oh I don't know . I like his new "partner".. I think he does too.

I also accept Nikki ... but a lot of people say they don't "like" her or she irks them. Why is that?

This was a heck of an episode.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Nikki irks me because I dont' care for the actress.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Interesting twists this week. Always good to see Marc Blucas.

I can't stand Nikki! Ugh!

This week was good - interesting twist with the Lieutenant having a wife with ALS.

Funniest part for me was when Linda told the actor he was her "hall pass" and then they said Danny's hall pass was Michelle Charlesworth, the morning anchor on channel 7. If anyone lives in NY, she actually is the morning actor. And in fact, MY husband's "hall pass" We always say he's going to leave me for her. When we have eyewitness news in the area on a story, he's always saying "I hope it's Michelle". We just found it so funny, especially since channel 7 is ABC and Blue Bloods is a CBS show.

Anyway, I was surprised Frank didn't call out Jamie when he was calling out the others about the cell phone/flashlight, etc at roll call.

Good story with the actor.

Love this show - love the family, love the dinner scenes.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I love this show, but last night's episode was particularly enjoyable for me.

I also am not a fan of Nikki or the actress who plays her. Wahlberg is also a bit over-the-top for me, but it works. Otherwise, I really like this ensemble.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Loved this week!

One of the other relationships I love is with Frank and his chief of staff and Baker, his assistant. Love their banter. "Do you really want to see "PC to son...you're grounded" LOL!

I watched part of the marathon over the weekend and really got into this show. I'm surprised at how much I like Wahlberg. I like the cast for the most part.

I'm not sure how much of the show I have missed. I'm going to try to fill it in On Demand.

I think a new season is getting ready to start. I hope to discuss it on this thread. I just love Tom Selleck.
    ( Years ago I worked for a guy who actually knew Tom back before Magnum PI.)
    AmyKay and Coco46 like this.

Yes, season premiere is this Friday! I can't wait!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I love this show, too! Thanks for the reminder of when the season premiere is, AmyKay.
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast