+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Blue Bloods

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Blue Bloods

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I was less than impressed with the finale, glad they wrapped up the Blue Templar thing, but overall, I do enjoy this show. The Sunday night dinners are kinda cheesy. I suppose if not for them though Len Cariou and Amy Carlson wouldn’t have jobs.
    I don't mind them but my Sig. Other can't stand them--watches the whole show and then stalks off just as the dinner starts.

I don't mind Nikki's hair, but that mouth full of braces looks like something from another century--do they really do braces like that now? Her teeth must have been a mess! Unlike everyone else in the family's. The combo of the hair/braces/and Catholic schoolgirl outfits really make her look asexual though. Unlike most girls of her supposed age.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I don't mind them but my Sig. Other can't stand them--watches the whole show and then stalks off just as the dinner starts.

I don't mind Nikki's hair, but that mouth full of braces looks like something from another century--do they really do braces like that now? Her teeth must have been a mess! Unlike everyone else in the family's. The combo of the hair/braces/and Catholic schoolgirl outfits really make her look asexual though. Unlike most girls of her supposed age.
    I noticed the braces were gone on last week's episode.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I noticed the braces were gone on last week's episode.
    The one where she was searching for a prom gown? I thought they might be as well, but didn't notice in time to get a good look at her teeth. On the other hand I always have noticed them in the past as they are so jarring, so maybe since I didn't notice them they are gone. I'm surprised they didn't comment on that though...it is a big point in a girl's life! Not one joke at the dinner table about it?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Jennifer Esposito who plays Donnie Wahlberg's partner, Jackie, has been put on unpaid leave from the series. According to CBS, her character has been placed on a leave of absence. Jennifer's last appearance will be November 2. Apparently Jennifer suffers from celiac disease and was advised by her doctor that she needed to work a part-time schedule. CBS did not comply and Jennifer collapsed on the set. Jennifer has been quoted as saying that CBS does not believe she is truly that ill and is using this as a ploy to get a raise. I am sorry to hear this news as I have enjoyed her on this show.

Blue Bloods' Jennifer Esposito Departs Show, Slams CBS For Its 'Shameful Behavior' - Yahoo! TV

That's not good news. I really enjoy her on the show. I hope after her collapse they realize it wasn't just a ploy. Too bad she had to go through that. I think she adds a lot to the show. I remember the first partner he had when the show started and there is no comparison.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree--she adds a lot... giving him a bunch of fill in partners is not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Jennifer Esposito who plays Donnie Wahlberg's partner, Jackie, has been put on unpaid leave from the series. According to CBS, her character has been placed on a leave of absence. Jennifer's last appearance will be November 2. Apparently Jennifer suffers from celiac disease and was advised by her doctor that she needed to work a part-time schedule. CBS did not comply and Jennifer collapsed on the set. Jennifer has been quoted as saying that CBS does not believe she is truly that ill and is using this as a ploy to get a raise. I am sorry to hear this news as I have enjoyed her on this show.

Blue Bloods' Jennifer Esposito Departs Show, Slams CBS For Its 'Shameful Behavior' - Yahoo! TV
    CBS sucks ass - Moonves just got a huge bonus of 25 mil and they appear to really hate women - they fired AJ Cook and Paget Brewster from Criminal Minds (even though they both returned and Paget left on her own) and now they're playing Jennifer on leave....???

they just hate women don't they - bet they cast a man as a temp partner.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I have been watching past shows and wish I had started from the beginning. This is a good show.
    AmyKay and elleprn like this.

Yes it is ... and season premier is tonight!
    AmyKay likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Yes it is ... and season premier is tonight!
    Yay! Can't wait.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast