+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hellcats

Re: Hellcats

I still wish that the athletic director would have gotten more of a punishment! He got off scott free. I wonder if he'll be back in any capacity?

I love the quirks of this show. It keeps me very interested!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Shoot! I totally missed last night's episode and, while I'm happy to know everyone got what was coming to them, I want to watch the episode. The stupid CW may get the episode up by next Tuesday
    I hope you get to watch it b/c it was a really good episode. Wish the athletic director got more of a punishment, but I'll take him getting the boot
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I hope you get to watch it b/c it was a really good episode. Wish the athletic director got more of a punishment, but I'll take him getting the boot
    I do too! It may not be until next week, since it takes them forever to upload episodes. In contrast, I missed this week's episode of The Good Wife and was able to watch the episode later that night.

You'd think that the CW, which caters to young people, would be more quick to update their website, but they really aren't.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I FINALLY got to see the episode last night! I had checked Thursday night and it wasn't up, so it took them maybe 3 days to get the video posted. Not good. I actually sent them an email about it.

I'm glad that the coach was forced out and that Travis went free....and the sleazeball, entitled kid went to jail. This show is so odd though. In the midst of all this drama, there's a toga party, with alcohol, on school property.....with choreographed routines and singing? I guess it is the CW. I just prefer the other side of the show.

There hasn't been enough Dan lately. He needs to come back to town soon!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I do too! It may not be until next week, since it takes them forever to upload episodes. In contrast, I missed this week's episode of The Good Wife and was able to watch the episode later that night.

You'd think that the CW, which caters to young people, would be more quick to update their website, but they really aren't.
    I missed the last epi too and IA - the CW is sooo frustrating with their episodes. I tried catching up on GG and only got to the first commercial before it locked up and wouldn't restart. I finally gave up and got the epi another way.

But I'm glad to hear the guy in jail was able to get out. Was Marti's professor shown a lot??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I missed the last epi too and IA - the CW is sooo frustrating with their episodes. I tried catching up on GG and only got to the first commercial before it locked up and wouldn't restart. I finally gave up and got the epi another way.

But I'm glad to hear the guy in jail was able to get out. Was Marti's professor shown a lot??
    He got a good amount of screen time in this episode - much more than we've seen of him lately.

Good news for you Crit, Dan Patch is supposed to reappear next week
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Good news for you Crit, Dan Patch is supposed to reappear next week
    Cool. I figured - based on the last few weeks - that he'd be back next week, or at least soon. They definitely need him - too much of the Hellcats is a bad thing. I like the balance between the two parts of Marti's life.

Zombies on the next episode?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think it'll be a nice departure. All in the name of helping Dan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast