+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Detroit 1-8-7

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Detroit 1-8-7

Don't forget!!! Tonight is the season finale!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well this episode had me all choked up during most of it.
    It tied up some loose ends, and left others hanging.
    I want another season!!

PS - Great scenes inside the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn!! That place is a must see for everyone....locals and visitors alike.

Last night just showed me what a fantastic show this really is. I knew it was good, but it really is fantastic! I really don't think there will be a problem with us getting another season.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hope ABC decides to give it another chance. Unfortunately, the govenor is looking at making some changes and eliminating the tax cuts given to the film/tv show industry. If that doesn't scare ABC away, I don't know what will.

I think the ending came off as more of a series finale than a season's finale. It was too pat. And I'm not a bit happy about it. The one guy realized he likes the medical examiner, his partner isn't retiring and Finch's life fell neatly into place....he gets the girl he's liked since episode one, he has a good relationship with his son now and he let his partner know how he really feels about him. While the episode was really great, it doesn't bode well for it's future.

What makes me angry is the fact that they air all these horrific shows (Jersey Shore anyone?) but take the really good ones off the air (Jericho anyone?). I realize the trash is cheaper to film, but it would be nice to have some good, quality shows in the mix.

ETA: I'm not dogging anyone for liking the reality shows...I watch many of the long running ones (Big Brother, Survivor, SYTYCD...etc) but I get tired of them canceling my favorite shows.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I really enjoyed the finale. I agree that it felt more like a series finale. If it were to end, I would be left feeling that things were tied up fairly nicely. I'd be bummed though.

However, if it makes it another season, I still think there was plenty material left for a return.

I enjoyed this show, hope it makes it back for another season

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I enjoyed this show, hope it makes it back for another season
    Me too. This is an awsome show and deserves another season. How Jersey freaking Shore can be renewed but not a great show like this blows my mind!!!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

LG.

shoot, I missed it because it wasn't the regular night. Is it going to be re-aired?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't think so, but you may be able to find it online.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast