+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Detroit 1-8-7

Re: Detroit 1-8-7

I can't believe they killed Stone!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I can't believe they killed Stone!
    Me either!! Pissed me off!
    I didn't like his relationship with his partner at first....but I was really hoping to see it become something "more"....kinda how I've hoped Elliot and Olivia would get together on SVU for years! LOL

Aside from the early demise of one of tv's hottest cops....tonight's episode was very good. I am really loving the bonding that is happening in the squad room and thought the role of Det. Fitch's son couldn't have been cast more perfectly. Looks like they're really related!

And....I have never seen the Heidelberg Project in person. I had no idea it was so immense! I thought it was just one house. Might have to check it out when it warms up.

(It was cool seeing my old workplace two blocks away during the scene with Fitch and his ex outside the DPD)

This is the best new show...EVER!

Love the acting, the character development, outstanding!
    Please ABC keep this show going!

Fitch is fantastic, love the son, (perfect casting!)...all of the characters are completely realistic.....LOVE this show!!!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The actor cast as Fitch's son is Vadim Imperiolli, Michael Imperiolli's real life son!! He looks just like his dad!! Check out the nose, check out the shape of the face. He's going to be his dad's twin when he grows up. How cool is that? Vadim was also in Mitch Albom's For One More Day (which is where my quote at the bottom of my posts is from), so he's not exactly a novice, anymore. Vadim is about 13 years old now. It was a well done, great episode last night. Looks like the cop that was going to retire is now reconsidering, due to his partner's input. Did his wife die? This is such a good show!

Here is dad and son out on a walk.

Michael & Vadim Imperioli: Strollin' In SoHo | Celebrity Baby Scoop
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The actor cast as Fitch's son is Vadim Imperiolli, Michael Imperiolli's real life son!! He looks just like his dad!! Check out the nose, check out the shape of the face. He's going to be his dad's twin when he grows up. How cool is that? Vadim was also in Mitch Albom's For One More Day (which is where my quote at the bottom of my posts is from), so he's not exactly a novice, anymore. Vadim is about 13 years old now. It was a well done, great episode last night. Looks like the cop that was going to retire is now reconsidering, due to his partner's input. Did his wife die? This is such a good show!

Here is dad and son out on a walk.

Michael & Vadim Imperioli: Strollin' In SoHo | Celebrity Baby Scoop

Thanks for that info....

I've never once watched an episode of "The Sopranos" so I had no clue who Michael Imperioli was. Have to say he looks smokin' hot in that pic with his son.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A bit off topic....you really missed something by not watching The Sopranos! The overall acting was sensational! I'd like to know how Michael explained to his son about the heroin-shooting, woman-beating, wrong-doing killing machine that he was in that show...or if he has yet.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks for the info! I thought that they got real lucky to find an actor that looked so much like Michael I. So he is his real son, that is terrific. He is also a good actor, like his Dad; he is a total ringer for his Dad! Such expressive eyes, mesmirizing!
    I missed the Sopranos also.
    I have seen it in the stores on DVD, maybe will get that. I knew some of my family was watching it, and they really got into it.

On this show, Detroit 187, the cop who is supposed to retire...I haven't seen where they explained what happened to his wife, but I get the impression she died. In some of the first episodes, he was so looking forward to retiring to Tuscany, and learning Italian.

I am getting so wrapped up in these character's lives!! I really hope they keep the show going.

I told my husband last night that it was uncanny how they found an actor that could be his son.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I love the episode. Michael's son was perfect for the part. Not just someone "playing" his son, but the way he played it was perfect.

Reminder: The season, and depending on how it goes, possibly series finale is on Sunday March 20

If anyone is in the Detroit area, there is a viewing party for the finale. I hope this show gets another chance!

Supporting the "D" benefit event for Detroit 1-8-7 finale

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast