+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Detroit 1-8-7

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Detroit 1-8-7

I missed the pilot.. but watched the second one.. I am not in to this one. I read up on it a bit and found out it was meant to be more of a Mockumentary type show, if im reading correctly but the DPD isn't allowed to film officers on duty due to a shooting for another show.. so it was reshot. I am not sure if i by Michael in this role, it is too off the wall for him IMO. I will watch again to see if ti progresses.. but im not feeling it will do it for me.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

IMO, this role works for Michael. I've seen him as a mafioso, and now, as a cop.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I gotta say...I think I've developed a huge crush on Michael...lol. I really like this show and I like him in it. I also like the two detectives..the cute guy and the ethnic woman. My husband watched this weeks episode with me tonight and he enjoyed it, too. Our favorite line was when he said "if you really knew what happened in New York, you'd be crapping your pants right now".
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Are you guys still watching this show? I am but I don't hear a lot of chatter about it. I'm hoping that it doesn't get axed. I have no idea what viewership is on it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I love it and haven't missed an episode. This and Burn Notice are two shows my 17 year old son and I watch togehter.

Last night's episode was heart wrenching.

I have issues with the "reality" of some of the things on this show, but as my son tells me, I have no imagination.
    I have rarely seen any real Detroiters on this show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am still watching, but I got a late start last night. Plan to check it out at the ABC site. Just read, yesterday, that ABC has ordered more episodes, so it's safe for now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Love this show and Blue Bloods! I was worried about Blue Bloods because it airs on Friday night, (think Friday Night Lights). However, I was told since it has no competition it should stay around for a while.

Still watching. I record it and watch it on the weekends. We really enjoy it.
    KAREN

I enjoy it and I absolutely love Michael I's role. Every episode he does something that makes me love him even more in the role.

Another great episode last night. Really loving this show. I so hope it is doing well in the ratings.

KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast