+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mike & Molly

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Mike & Molly

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    but this show had a different dynamic right from the onset ---- it was about their relationship. It's like any other married couple sitcom, only from the beginning.
    Good point...and no murdered mothers/wives/children and no pretense of just working together to get in the way. Plus they are both nice people, not especially screwed up. Just the normal issues that come up in dating, heightened for comedy.

FORT Fogey

I see that after the State of the Union Address tonight, CBS is planning to rerun the episode where Vince hurts his back and Molly has to take care of him. I thought that was the most hilarious episode ever ... maybe even the funniest I've ever seen on a sitcom, especially the part when Molly falls in the tub with him and then has to drag him out naked across the floor. I have it saved on my DVR so I can watch when I really want to laugh myself silly, but definitely plan to watch it again tonight if the Republicans don't blab on too long and suck up the time, in which case I will fall asleep.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Finale has been pulled due to content. Here's the synopsis for the episode, bolded part serves as the explanation:

When Peggy breaks up with Patrick, Mike tries to reunite them; as a tornado reaches Chicago, Molly and Mike reveal important news to each other.

Send thoughts of strength to the people of Oklahoma. They're gonna need all the support they can get.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Sorry - duplicate - not sure why it took the first post so long to show up!

Have they said when or if they will show this eposide?

They said it will be shown, but they haven't said when.

According to what they just posted on the M&M Facebook page, the finale will air on May 30th at 8:30. That's a Thursday, by the way.

Here's a link to pics from the final episode: Spring Finales 2013 Photos: Confessions on CBS.com

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, the finale showed, and it would have been funny if it weren't for the real life tornado news...even more tonight...they seem to be going right back to Moore. So I can certainly see why they pulled it.
    They just said that the highway was jammed as it was rush hour...two people were sucked right out of their car... M & M are lucky they showed it when they did, before the new tornado struck.

I was disappointed in the finale, mostly because I read (or could have sworn I read) that BOTH Mike and Molly had NEWS to share. All we saw was Mike confessing about the ostriches and saying he invested with Vince because he wants a baby so much. Molly offered nothing in the way of spilling secrets.

FORT Fogey

Phooey, I missed the finale! Satellite receiver wasn't working.

+ Reply to Thread