+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mike & Molly

FORT Regular

Re: Mike & Molly

Last year the best new show on TV was Modern Family and this year its Mike and Molly! Great show and the characters are perfectly written!

The only thing I dont get is Molly's mom and sister both have southern accents yet Molly doesnt. What is that?!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I cracked up so much last night when the guys were pretending to be Earth, Wind, and Fire in the limo. That was hilarious!
    Wake up and be awesome

oh yeah! the best part of the whole show I think
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4153244;
    I cracked up so much last night when the guys were pretending to be Earth, Wind, and Fire in the limo. That was hilarious!
    that was hilarious. I'm still laughing over that. Also the mother's boyfriend was funny. Heck all of them are funny. This show reminds me of The King of Queens (all the characters on that show were funny as well). LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4152370;
    The writing is ruining Molly. She gets some good lines but the personality they've given her sucks
    Agreed. I find her to be somewhat rigid, judgmental and humourless, but not in an entertaining way.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Last nights episode was a re-run (the one where Molly meets Mikes mom). Hadn't noticed it the first time through, but at the end, Molly was wearing a Brian Urlacher jersey. New love for her!

Mike (Billy Gardell) is a Steelers fan in real life, so new love for him too!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I missed last nights ep the first time around. I am not that crazy about the characters for Molly's mom and sister but her mom is growing on me somewhat but I think Mike's mom is hilarious and I love Jim!! I think he may be a pugzu and I have one of those (see avatar) so that could be why but my hubby and I love this show and hope it will stick around

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Saw the Molly actress being interviewed by Leno (well, part of it) last night. Apparently she has two kids, one of them very very recently.

I remember her being pregnant in real life while she was on Gilmore Girls. But for some reason I thought she had more than two kids.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4167263;
    I remember her being pregnant in real life while she was on Gilmore Girls. But for some reason I thought she had more than two kids.
    Well, she only talked about a 4 year old and the new one...she was saying (paraphrased), here I am in a hit sitcom, so when does the glamour begin? I go home from the set and all I do is deal with poop....newborn poop and now the 4 year old is pooping in the garbage can instead of the toilet.... Maybe there's another older child whose toilet training is not regressing.

+ Reply to Thread