+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mike & Molly

Re: Mike & Molly

I noticed that too, but I'm going to put it down to being just so damned tired. The mother and sister the morning after the sleepover were hilarous "Gooooo Mikey!!" lmao
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Spoose;4102123;
    Was anyone else disappointed in this week's episode? Molly just seemed cranky about everything poor Mike was doing for her. To me, she doesn't seem happy or smitten anymore which doesn't bode well for their relationship. Hopefully she turns things around!
    I was trying to think of what happened in the previous episode that could have contributed to her crankiness, but I couldn't think of a single thing!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

She was cranky because Mike's snoring and then CPAP machine was keeping her awake. She said when she went home, she fell asleep on the toilet. She had to do work at Mike's house and rush around going back and forth between houses. I'd be cranky too!
    Wake up and be awesome

I think the show has a good premise, but all the storylines I have seen so far have to do with sex. I think I watched about 3 episodes dealing with "when are they going to have sex". I really can't stand to watch it any more.

syd they are having sex now so it's back to being focused on the building of a relationship and the bumps in the road

Thanks, good to know. I'm not a prude, just tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over...Kind of like Two and a Half Men. I don't understand why it's so popular. Same thing week after week...how many times can they have sex

I'm really liking this show. The sister cracks me up. Loved her Christmas present last night. She sure loves "weed".

I’m becoming quite disenchanted with this show. I used to not like Diner Guy much, but I like him more than the couple. Black cop is funny, but I like his gramma better. All the weed references are getting stale. I had higher hopes for this show. I LOVE Melissa McCarthy and she’s doing a great job – just wish the writing team could paint with a broader brush rather than giving us cliché’ and overdone storylines. Or maybe I just watch too much t.v. – that’s highly probable.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm actually loving this show more each week. I am glad to see the mom and sister developing more as I know lots of viewers didn't care for their over the top roles. I love them, and find them an entertaining part of the show.

I really liked this show, I liked the premise and I liked the characters from the first 4 shows. I really don't like what they've done to Molly. They've made her a clingy shrew. Mike and his partner are still funny and all the situations Mike gets into a funny. The sister and mother are great and getting better. The writing is ruining Molly. She gets some good lines but the personality they've given her sucks

+ Reply to Thread