+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Mike & Molly

Re: Mike & Molly

Shat is doing well because everything it's up against is the last half hour of something. So if you're watching BBT, you're likely going to watch Shat because everything else is half over. does that make sense??? I've been switching over to the last half hour of Love it or List it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I liked it - "I've never seen that before, a house giving birth".....lol....

I really wish they'd rewrite momma to not be a drunk - it's just too white trashy on top of the drug addict sister, and that Molly is the only 'normal' one in the house just seems weird.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4083215;
    I really wish they'd rewrite momma to not be a drunk - it's just too white trashy on top of the drug addict sister, and that Molly is the only 'normal' one in the house just seems weird.
    I agree. I really like this show, but I do think the mom and sister need a little work to make it better. So far, one of my favorite new shows of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;4083284;
    So far, one of my favorite new shows of the season.
    Thanks for reminding me that this is new. I was telling Mr. Rattus last night that nearly every show that started this season was now off my tape list (I'm still powering through The Event, though not actually enjoying it, and am still iffy on Hawaii 5-0). Mike & Molly is delightful and I'm glad that there isone new show that gives me genuine pleasure.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This and the Defenders are my two new shows of the season - H 5-0 I tried and didn't like. THe event never interested me - I like my shows to have a start/end, that's one of the reasons I gave up on Desperate Housewives after season 2. Detroit 167 (whatever) seems like I might like it, but it's on late and would need to be taped. I tape enough already.

I love Blue Bloods (is that the one with Tom Selleck and Donnie Walberg) - overall its' good, has some issues, but it's still new and right up my ally.

If I had to choose only 1 show to watch it would be Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4083377;
    This and the Defenders are my two new shows of the season
    Whoops! Totally forgot about The Defenders. I am enjoying that and am reminded of how good Jim Belushi was in Salvador. Sort of easy to forget after years of According to Jim.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The show is called Mike and Molly but to me it seems Mike and his cop buddy get more screen time than Molly.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I klove the realtionship Mike has with is partner- it's like a bromanceYes, Molly needs more screen time
    Overall it's a delightful show and it appears the ratings are holding up quite well.
    "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" — Abraham Lincoln

Diner Guy is growing on me.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally saw this this week...really like Mike, Molly and Mike's partner and friends. Molly's family not so much...they are like they are in a diferent show.... Loved Mike's enthusiasm about their relationship.

+ Reply to Thread