+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mike & Molly

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Mike & Molly

The funeral home scene was weird, but the scene with the smoke detector was HILARIOUS!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I do admit to having that reaction to my smoke detector on occasion! Not that I follow through like she did, but I think about it.
    march and Little Sew&Sew like this.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I am still disappointed in this season. I don't like Molly leaving her teaching job to be a writer. Almost every episode is focused on that now. The only episode I thought was really funny was the one where Molly went to the therapist 2 weeks ago. This past Monday's episode wasn't funny at all. It's sad because I LOVED this show last season. This season is just... meh.

Yeah, I don't like the whole "reboot" and have only watched one or two episodes this season. It just doesn't have that same fun vibe it used to have. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get renewed.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

It is definitely NOT as funny as it used to be. I've grown to be impatient when Carl is on-screen . . . it's just more of the same stuff we've seen from the beginning - nothing new with him.

We had storms in our area Monday night and maybe I missed something with the weather updates they threw at us during EVERY commercial break, but this episode seemed disjointed and broken. For instance: Harry moves in and then . . . . . . what??? Mike mentions it once and then the show moves on. Is he still there? Did he move back out? And Samuel . . . all of a sudden he is now a citizen. Wouldn't it have been a little more cohesive to see him preparing for the test in at least one prior episode? The whole thing with Vince and the hair-styling seemed like they just don't have any other ideas for what he does all day.

Billy Gardell is a darn funny guy who started out as a stand-up comedian . . . so when there's an open-mike night, they have him SING. What????

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well...given his role to suddenly do stand up would be a stretch, no?

I think I've read here that this is probably the last season as Melissa McCarthy is now busy with films. I kind of wish they had gone with Molly being pregnant, as they seemed to be heading at the end of last season, with that continuing most of this season and them having the baby near the end, leaving us with an Aaaaw moment of good feeling.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

The most recent episode was FUNNY . . . . but that was in large part due to the appearance of Peggy's long time friend Kay, played by one of my all time faves, Kathy Bates.
    PWS likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112