+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Mike & Molly

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Mike & Molly

It was the finale PWS, it was just delayed because of what happened in Oklahoma. Just so odd that they chopped it up depending on where you were viewing it from. As I remember, it was just commercials. I could understand if it was a "breaking news" situation, but it wasn't. At least not for me.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

oh wow! that is too bad! It's a cute moment, have a look on youtube if you get the chance.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks to the internet I was able to watch a clip of the pregnancy announcement. I don't understand why this was cut. I've read that the show isn't coming back until mid-season and rumors that Melissa McCarthey wants out of her contract to do more movies. But even if that were true and the show was abruptly canceled, wouldn't they want to give the viewers the satisfaction of knowing that Mike and Molly will finally be starting their family? It just doesn't make any sense .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I found it on youtube also---and it was not a trivial one liner...she says it, then Mike respondes, then all the others applaud, then the tree comes through the window. I don't se how I could have missed all that.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, what did I miss? Suddenly Molly isn't pregnant anymore? She lost the baby???? Did they show that? She's falling out windows, getting totally drunk, and finally she mentions in passing that she's afraid she can't give Mike the baby he wants? So she miscarried? Or are they pretending that pregnancy announcement never happened?

And I don't much like where they are taking Molly this season....she was always way more levelheaded than this. MUsical theater??? Come on.... If she wants out of the contract at the end of the season why not have Molly have the baby and wrap it up that way?

FORT Fan

This was an odd episode, I didn't really like it. I also wondered what happened with the baby thing. On the Mike and Molly facebook page, a lot of people were commenting on that. There were posts saying that depending in the area, some were shown the regular episode, and others were shown an edited episode where the part about being pregnant was taken out, lol So I assume they decided to go in a different direction. The way that Molly acted in the classroom was kinda ridiculous, and I'm hoping that each episode isn't going to revolve around her more than the other characters.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really didn't like the episode that much either. I assumed that she had a miscarriage and that led to her following her "dreams" and acting odd
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

This season has been pretty bad so far. The funeral home scene was bizarre. Molly is shown way too much, and most of her over the top scenes aren't funny.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    This season has been pretty bad so far. The funeral home scene was bizarre. Molly is shown way too much, and most of her over the top scenes aren't funny.
    I thought it was just me that wasn't enjoying this season. I don't know what's going on with the writers, but they need to get back on track ASAP!!!!
    PWS likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't like this show, which is odd because if you like McCarthy, she is GREAT in The Heat
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread