+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Last night I saw the preview for the new season of Hawaii 5-0. It gave me happy shivers up my spine.
    New cast member: Terry O'Quinn!!
    Let's see, Hawaii, Terry O'Quinn, Hawaii 5-0, The cast they've already got. Looking good!!!!!
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Did anyone watch last night? Shocker ending!!!
    Wake up and be awesome

I was wondering what twist they were going to throw at us. I thought it was a very solid start to season 2!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I didn't think I could love this show any more... but this did it for me. Wonderful start to the new season. Shocker ending!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Great start to the new season. Agree great shocker ending.

Excellent! Thank goodness for DVR and streaming so I don't have to choose between this and Castle. Wonderful addition of Terry O'Quinn in a recurring role. Since this show and Person of Interest are both on CBS, I wonder if there may be some crossover shows in our future.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I finally got around to watching last week's Season Premier. I was pleasantly surprised that they got the 5-0 squad back together in the first episode. I was afraid that the season would become one of those on-the-run shows. I've always liked the shows dynamic & was glad to see it continue.
    I liked the addition of Terry O'Quinn's character & the Lieutenant Governor. I hope both stick around.
    I liked the surprise/shock ending for the episode too.

One thing distracted me for the entire episode: The shirt that Chin was wearing. I have that exact same shirt! And it's about 10 years old. I even stopped the tape, got my shirt out to compare, & did it numerous times to get different views. Yep. Exact Same Shirt. And mine is for Women. Same cut & everything. It drove me nuts all through the show. I kept wondering if they had an old shirt from 10 years ago, or if for some reason the fabric is still around & being used.
    A heck of a way to watch the show.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

CCL

Except the team is not fully together because Kono is not on it. Isn't it a bit early for the show to pull the "let's get an authority figure to screw with our team" storyline? And they're having two such story lines -the new governor (though I think that was more to get the new girl on and I think he will now fade from the scene) and the police guy/Tom Sizemore with Kono. I call bogus. I don't want to have to sit through episodes of Tom Sizemore messing with them.
    New woman is ok.
    I guess Larissa/whatever her character's name is, they are explaining her actions by having her go over to Wo Fat in an attempt to get her suddenly -alive fiancÚ back?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain

Wow, it's been awhile since the last post. Really do love this show, and the actors work well together.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Being famous does not make you a hero." Zeus in Hercules

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Wow, it's been awhile since the last post. Really do love this show, and the actors work well together.
    I like it, too, and agree about the excellent ensemble cast, made even better with the addition of Terry O'Quinn's recurring character. I record both this and Castle for future repeat watching. What I don't like is that CBS refuses to stream its good shows or make them available On Demand.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread