+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I've mentioned before how much I enjoy seeing my Lost actors reunite. Well, Hawaii Five-0 has been renewed for a sixth season and Jorge Garcia has been promoted from recurring character (conspiracy theorist, Jerry Ortega, who is also Chin Ho's high school classmate) to series regular. Since this series is one of the extremely rare remakes that I like, this was double good news.
    I love Jorge Garcia. I'm glad he will be a regular now. Another Lostie, François Chau, who played Dr. Chang, was on 5-0 last night.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I love Jorge Garcia. I'm glad he will be a regular now. Another Lostie, François Chau, who played Dr. Chang, was on 5-0 last night.
    I haven't watched that yet, but it's on my DVR and will watch it either tonight or tomorrow. Jorge is at his best with these quirky, conspiracy driven characters.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Our show has been OFFICIALLY renewed for a season 5....YAAAAYYY!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Very happy to Hurley 2.0 back on my screen regularly!
    Melanie...so sad. Fantastic body even if she were 23, but what's been done to her face...sad. There were a few shots where you could see how wrinkled her neck is....rising up out of that body....and maybe her face looked like that and that's what drove her to it, but just sad that it was so poorly done or overdone. The kind of babytalk voice was weird also....I don't recall her having that back in the working girl days!
    And I did not recognize D. Hannah either... not that I'd seen her in much... maybe previews for Splash..but she's pretty memorable. Her face looked odd also... Something about plastic surgery seems to flatten the lips... kind of smear them out.

I didn't think Melanie looked bad at all. Maybe I just wasn't looking closely, but what anyone chooses to do about plastic surgery and what makes them feel better is not my business. Melanie always had a baby voice as I recall. She was never as gorgeous as her mother, but I do like her work.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I've mentioned before how much I enjoy seeing my Lost actors reunite. Well, Hawaii Five-0 has been renewed for a sixth season and Jorge Garcia has been promoted from recurring character (conspiracy theorist, Jerry Ortega, who is also Chin Ho's high school classmate) to series regular. Since this series is one of the extremely rare remakes that I like, this was double good news.
    Yeah Happy Happy news. Love seeing Jorge Garcia on Hawaii Five-0.

CCL

I didn't think Melanie looked bad at all. Maybe I just wasn't looking closely, but what anyone chooses to do about plastic surgery and what makes them feel better is not my business. Melanie always had a baby voice as I recall. She was never as gorgeous as her mother, but I do like her work.
    You're right about her voice. I was more distracted by the fact that her face was so white while from the neck down she was very tanned. The father standing awkwardly in the doorway was cute. I was kind of hoping the father would be played by James Caan. I guess he's already been on, though.
    Good news about Jorge Garcia and the renewal.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

That was Tom Berenger playing Danno's dad!

It appears that Michelle Borth will not be back next season as Catherine Rollins. I'm kind of pleased about that since I never cared much for that character. As a rule, I don't think this does created many really interesting female characters as regulars. Whether that's intentional or not, I can only guess. Grace Park would be the exception; I've loved her character since day one.

I am delighted that the show has been renewed.

CCL

I liked Catherine though I preferred when she was in the navy and not on the team. Wonder how they'll write her out?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread