+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 363
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

  1. #301
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,722

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'll be sorry not to see Kono's boyfriend, too--just from a purely aesthetic point of view--what a hunk!
    This show really does have a knack for good looking men. Not the pretty boy, no talent, only there for his looks type. But rather the just plain handsome adult ones, who aren't just there to look at, but can act.
    They're good enough to look at, that I could watch with the sound off. But the show is good enough that I don't want to.
    The perfect combination.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  2. #302
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,873

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    This show really does have a knack for good looking men. Not the pretty boy, no talent, only there for his looks type. But rather the just plain handsome adult ones, who aren't just there to look at, but can act.
    They're good enough to look at, that I could watch with the sound off. But the show is good enough that I don't want to.
    The perfect combination.
    Hmm....agreed. I miss our Five-0 team. Looking forward to watching them again.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  3. #303
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,873

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    Does anyone else smell a breakup coming for Catherine and Steve?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  4. #304
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,178

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Does anyone else smell a breakup coming for Catherine and Steve?
    I hope so. She ties him down.
    Florimel likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  5. #305
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,873

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    I don't think she ties him down. I think the fact that she's a tough military trained woman, who can hold her own, take care of herself and be just as kick-ass as Steve is when she needs to me, makes her a good asset to him. Now if she'd been more a girly-girl, worried about breaking a nail, I'd see her as more of a hindrance to him. But since she likes the adventure of catching the bad guys just as much as him, I think they make a great team.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  6. #306
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,441

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    I think the old boyfriend is slimy. How could she choose him over Steve.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

  7. #307
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,400

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    I did love seeing Daniel Dae Kim and Jorge Garcia together again in the last episode. Any catch Chin Ho's line to Jerry about being in a band camp together? "It was like being on a deserted island all summer."
    Ellen, PWS and Miss Scarlet like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  8. #308
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,441

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I did love seeing Daniel Dae Kim and Jorge Garcia together again in the last episode. Any catch Chin Ho's line to Jerry about being in a band camp together? "It was like being on a deserted island all summer."
    Me too.
    Jorge Garcia added his fun sparkle to the cast. I'm hoping they will use him again as a consultant on future cases.
    PWS likes this.

  9. #309
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,722

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Me too.
    Jorge Garcia added his fun sparkle to the cast. I'm hoping they will use him again as a consultant on future cases.
    Now if Joe (Terry O'Quinn) had only been there I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face watching it. I'd have been giggling for the whole hour.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  10. #310
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,441

    Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Now if Joe (Terry O'Quinn) had only been there I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face watching it. I'd have been giggling for the whole hour.
    He has been on before as Commander Joe White. Steve's SEAL commanding officer.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.