+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

CCL

Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

No, it was Kendall Jenner, not Kim Kardashian. I don't remember what she was like -ok enough I guess. It wasn't the same episode as Pat Monahan. Having "special guest stars" gets them promotion so I can't really blame them.

Yes, it was (a Kardashian, specifically Kim) and yes, it was (worse!) That episode also 'starred' Pat Monahan (lead singer, Train) who's performance was better than hers by leaps and bounds.
    Last edited by CCL; 08-17-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Maybe you were referring to another show that the Jonas brother was on - although I read it like you were talking about CSI (in reference to there being a Kardashian) since I was still thinking about them having Beiber on their show.

from IMDB: "CSI: NY" Second Chances (2009) - Full cast and crew
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally saw the season ender from the spring tonight....I guess it makes sense Kono would follow her boyfriend to China...otherwise she unlikely to ever see him again, and he did kill his brother for her as it were. Everyone wound up paired up...kind of happy endings all around (except for McG. in the prison of course, but at least for the moment his love life was ok--hot competition though!). We don't know if the lab tech lived yet... or why Mama McG. does what she does.
    Re Wo Fat's age...Mama McG. said that SHE killed Wo Fat's dad which led to everything else. She was young mother age at the time...Wo Fat's dad was presumably older if he was an established big crime figure...this Wo Fat could have been a child or could have been Mama Mc.G's age.... With his face like that a bit hard to tell, but I think he looks older than Steve, but not old enough to be his dad....
    So Kono is gone, Steve's mom is gone, the only woman crimebuster around is Steve's girlfriend. I suspect another woman will be coming on....
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Finally saw the season ender from the spring tonight....I guess it makes sense Kono would follow her boyfriend to China...otherwise she unlikely to ever see him again, and he did kill his brother for her as it were. Everyone wound up paired up...kind of happy endings all around (except for McG. in the prison of course, but at least for the moment his love life was ok--hot competition though!). We don't know if the lab tech lived yet... or why Mama McG. does what she does.
    Re Wo Fat's age...Mama McG. said that SHE killed Wo Fat's dad which led to everything else. She was young mother age at the time...Wo Fat's dad was presumably older if he was an established big crime figure...this Wo Fat could have been a child or could have been Mama Mc.G's age.... With his face like that a bit hard to tell, but I think he looks older than Steve, but not old enough to be his dad....
    So Kono is gone, Steve's mom is gone, the only woman crimebuster around is Steve's girlfriend. I suspect another woman will be coming on....
    Yes, I rewatched that episode tonight too. I'm glad they paired everyone up at the end of the season...no one seemed lonely. Even Danno had someone for a change. Anyway, looking forward to the season premiere. I'm thinking Kono will be back on the first episode in some way.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Kono is one of my favorite characters on this show. I've heard that she will be back though not right away, and I don't know if she'll be used as much as before. That saddens me because i think she is the best young female character. I have heard that she is pregnant, so it might be story related combined with maternity leave. In any case, I'll be glad to see her whenever she appears.

Chin, Danny and Kono are the characters I most enjoy along with the big Hawaiian shrimp guy, whose name is just not coming to mind at the moment.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'll be sorry not to see Kono's boyfriend, too--just from a purely aesthetic point of view--what a hunk!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'll be sorry not to see Kono's boyfriend, too--just from a purely aesthetic point of view--what a hunk!
    And his brother was equally as hot. Too bad he had to die.
    PWS likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

The previews for the season premiere show Chi McBride as SWAT Captain Lou Grover. He ought to be a good addition to the cast even if it is only as a guest appearance.
    Ellen likes this.

I think Chi McBride is going to be a recurring character through the season, or at least for part of it. I've always liked his work and I'm looking forward to this.
    Ellen, PWS and inthegarden like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I *heart* Chi McBride. Ever since Boston pubic Public.
    PWS and inthegarden like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread