+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

I watched it last night..they re ran it...was a good show but the problem is ...it comes on at the same time as Castle and I can't give that show up
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4069819;
    I watched it last night..they re ran it...was a good show but the problem is ...it comes on at the same time as Castle and I can't give that show up
    That's what videotape is for! Or some more modern version.... I'm watching Castle and taping Hawaii 5-0... we'll see.

Like others I have to catch this on repeat as my DVR is taping Chase and Castle. I really hope the show does well as I like Alex and Daniel alot as actors. Having never seen the original series I have nothing to compare it to. I must be desensitized to violence as that barely factored in for me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I really liked it. It's definitely in my top tier of the new shows.

It was fair-to-middlin', however I must say that I was extremely disappointed that guest stars James Marsters, William Sadler and Norman Reedus were relegated to negligible bits book-ending the show. I would have liked to have seen at least one of them sporadically throughout the entire hour.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm hoping that the bad guy is not really dead...not clear they ever found his body...

Who is John Galt?

I live in Hawaii and faithfully watched every original Hawaii 5-0 episode. Alex O'Loughlin as the lead was a good choice and adorable, I could watch Daniel Dae Kim any day (hot-hot-hot), and Scott Caan is a good actor. Grace Park was a good choice, although I think she was mostly cast to reflect the gorgeous women of Hawaii who wander around all day long at the beach in a bikini (most have jobs and the beautiful women on the beach are usually tourists). But that is okay with me. I just hope more people will be lured to Hawaii to spend money so our economy can improve. It is a gorgeous place, the weather is probably consistently the best in the world, and the local people are wonderful.

FORT Newbie

I love this show! It just keeps getting better. If they keep up the momentum, I think they will be around for another season at least.

I agree the first episode was a little too jam packed with action and information; but I believe they're getting it together.
    Alex and Scott are a hoot!

I think the way they're working in the "Book him, Danno" is fun. I hope they keep it up. This week's: "Well what was I supposed to do, book him Danno?" I didn't like the old show. I was probably too young...I thought they were all a bunch of old men...bo-ring But I like this version. And the only part I liked back then, I love now. Who would imagine they could ever improve on that classic opening theme? I've even replayed it (loudly) with the rewind before starting to watch the show
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;4079975;
    I...Who would imagine they could ever improve on that classic opening theme? I've even replayed it (loudly) with the rewind before starting to watch the show
    Me too!! I love the opening theme music. It would make for a cool ring tone.

+ Reply to Thread