+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Hated the format which allowed for way too much inconsequential filler, but did enjoy the additional insight into the characters.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Moving to Friday night.

Kinda scary when you remember what happened to the other show Alex was in that played out on Friday nights!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Did anyone notice in the promo for next week's episode the crawl that said something like, "The team of 4 becomes 3." I'm guessing that's not as ominous as it sounds, but it did make me curious, so I guess it did its job.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Heart that whole moving Friday night thing this morning and needless to say I'm not pleased. With the consistent ratings this show has been getting there's no excuse for moving it to Friday nights just so some crappy new show that probably won't even last beyond the first few months of the new season can have it's spot.

Ridiculous bonehead move CBS.

And yes Florimel, I heard that and it worries me.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Heart that whole moving Friday night thing this morning and needless to say I'm not pleased. With the consistent ratings this show has been getting there's no excuse for moving it to Friday nights just so some crappy new show that probably won't even last beyond the first few months of the new season can have it's spot.

Ridiculous bonehead move CBS.

And yes Florimel, I heard that and it worries me.
    It surprised me too. It's been on opposite Castle, a very popular show. But yet it's held it's own quite well in the ratings. Personally, I always watch 1/tape 1.
    But now they're putting a new untested show opposite Castle? It's kind of like they're throwing the new one to slaughter. I know I won't be watching the new one unless it looks extremely interesting & even then it will be the "tape 1".

Also, the Friday dead-man's-land move worries me. I still had hopes for Vegas 'till they did that. Then I knew the writing was on the wall.
    I hope that's not the case with Hawaii 5-0.

I guess time will tell.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I do not buy into the Friday night is deathsville. CBS did great with Numb3rs in that slight, 9 seasons I think. NBC is doing just fine with Grimm on Friday nights, too. Lots of us complained when they briefly moved it to Tuesday; I was one of them. If the show is good enough, people will watch or tape or both.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Alex O'Loughlin was on Ellen today. I had no idea he was from Australia. Seriously. He is absolutely hot.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Alex O'Loughlin was on Ellen today. I had no idea he was from Australia. Seriously. He is absolutely hot.

He is BEYOND hot.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Just for the record, he was nowhere near me!
    (And, yes, he's hot...)
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Great season finale. I literally shouted at my television at the end though...how can they just leave us hanging like that???!!! I need to know who's coming to kill Wo Fat right now and not have to wait until next season...geesh! Speaking of Wo Fat holy Freddie Krueger face Batman! His face is a mangled, burned, scary, creepy mess.

I'm sad that Kono left the team, even if only temporarily. At least it had BETTER be temporarily. I don't forgive the show if she's gone for good.

I was glad to see that Chin Ho called Lilany (Lindsay Price's character) and asked her out on an official date. Technically it's been a year since his wife died so I suppose it makes sense that he now feels ready to date again. I can only assume when the new season starts, the two of them will be in a full fledged relationship.

I can't remember the name of Danno's girlfriend, but I'm glad to see he's finding love again. Steve and Catherine though...I dunno. Looks like their might be trouble in paradise now that Catherine's ex-boyfriend has showed up on the scene.

Still have questions that weren't answered on the finale. Doris' motives still weren't completely revealed so one can only guess she'll make some sort of a return next season.

+ Reply to Thread